National Institute of Design invites applications for admission to 4-year Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) and 2 Â½ -year Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (PGDPD) for the academic session 2014 at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru campuses.
NID 2014 Eligibility for GDPD
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent like AISSCE/IB/ISC qualifying examinations.
- 20 years is the upper age limit for candidates. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for candidates under reserved categories.
NID 2014 Eligibility for PGDPD
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s or equivalent.
- The upper age limit for candidates must be 30 years as on June 1, 2014.
To know eligibility criteria for admission to various courses, visit their official website.
NID 2014 Application Procedure
- Applications forms must be downloaded from website www.admissions.edu.in.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application forms after reading the instructions carefully. Relevant documents must be attached along with the application forms in the envelope.
- If the application forms are not filled in correctly or are incomplete or relevant documents are not attached then application of the candidate might be rejected.
- Application fee is as follows:
- Rs 1500/- for General category candidates
- Rs 750/- for Reserved category candidates
- Along with the application form and documents, candidates must also attach Demand Draft of Rs 1500/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of National Institute of Design, payable at Ahmedabad.
- All the documents (application form, supporting documents and DD) must be posted or handed over physically.
NID 2014 Important Dates
Last date for receiving application forms
November 2, 2013
Design Aptitude Test for GDPD
January 12, 2014
Design Aptitude Test for PGDPD
January 11, 2014
For more information on NID 2014 Exam, click here.
Phone: +91-79-2662 3462
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: National Institute of Design, Paldi, Ahmedabad 380 007, India