CEED Syllabus 2021 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay will release the syllabus of CEED most likely in the third week of September 2020. CEED 2021 syllabus specifies the name of the subjects, topics, chapters from which the question of CEED entrance test will be framed. Looking through the CEED syllabus will help the candidates at the time of exam preparation and score good marks. The syllabus of CEED is divided into two parts - Part A and Part B. CEED 2021 will be conducted in the third week of January to offer admission for Postgraduate courses in design programmes. Go through the CEED syllabus 2021 article to know more details and prepare for the exam in an effective way.
The topics which are included in the syllabus of CEED are mentioned below. CEED syllabus 2021 contains all the specified fields or keynotes of Part A and Part B. Look through CEED 2021 syllabus to know all the inclusive points of the module.
1. Visualization and spatial ability - In this part of CEED 2021, questions will be asked based on the pictorial and diagrammatic to scrutinize student’s capability of transformation/ manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects followed by their spatial relationships.
2. Environmental and social awareness - Candidates will be assessed for their general awareness related to the environmental factors, such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Students aspiring to appear in the entrance test must be fond of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses.
3. Analytical and logical reasoning - Students must sagaciously examine the given information and answer judiciously. Aspirants must be able to probe the opinions, arguments or solutions against relevant norms. Candidates must have the logical and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which statements are apt responses to the posed question.
4. Language and creativity - Students must have the ability to understand passages in a commonly used English language. Aspiring candidates must think creatively in the matter of alternatives, facility to differentiate innovative options and think out of the box.
5. Design thinking and problem solving - Aspirants must understand the context, the user and the constraints and select the most relevant solution for the given design problem.
6. Observation and design sensitivity - Candidates must have the ability to observe the hidden properties in day to day life and think rigorously about them. Aspiring students must be able to notify the variance in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
1. Drawing - Aspiring candidates must be skilled in drawing products, people or scenes, together with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
2. Creativity - Candidates must have the ability of lateral thinking and suggest solitary along with diverse solutions.
3. Communication Skills - Students must have good communication skills. Candidates must be able to convey concept and idea distinctively by virtue of text and visuals.
4. Problem Identification Skills - Aspiring candidates must be able to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and their felicitous use in design and many more.
Note - CEED 2021 is an aptitude test so the authorities do not recommend any particular text books or guides for the preparation of the exam. However candidates can exercise on their drawing, rendering and visualization skills. Students can also solve the previous years questions to know the exam format and improve their speed and accuracy level of the answer.
IIT Bombay prescribed the exam pattern of CEED which contains all the exam parameters of the entrance test. According to the CEED exam pattern the entrance test will be conducted in 3 hours. Part - A of the entrance is a computer based exam whereas Part B will be held based on pen and paper mode. The maximum mark of the entrance exam is 200.
Students must practice the sample paper of CEED to acquaint the format of the questions and the difficulty level of the entrance test. Solving the previous years question will help the candidates to get rid of exam fear and escalate their time management skills. By practicing the CEED sample paper 2021 students will get a fair idea about the accurate time consuming in answering each question.
Aspiring students must prepare exam preparation strategies to crack the entrance test with higher marks. Candidates must prepare for the test thoroughly to tackle the exam easily. Here are a few of the preparation tips for CEED 2021.
Solve the previous year question, it will help you in familiarizing with the exam parameters, type of the questions, weightage of each topic , marking scheme etc.
Enhance your drawing skill. Use pencil and practice free sketching. You can also use H- grade pencil light drawing and while grade B pencil for shading. Identify the object and draw it with a unique point of view.
Have the ability of visualization. You must envision your concept in 3 dimensions before you pen down on a paper. Try to foresee a new idea by brainstorming and sketch it on the paper.
Dilate your frame of mind. Don’t spin around the exquisite but think beyond the box and come up with an astounding piece of idea.
Boost your current affair knowledge. You must know what is happening around you, keep yourself updated with hard news, read newspapers, magazines, fashion blogs etc habitually.
The syllabus of CEED is divided into two parts - Part A and Part B. The first part i.e Part A will include topics such as Visualization and Spatial Ability, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Environmental and Social Awareness, Language and Creativity, Design Thinking and Problem Solving and Observation and Design Sensitivity. In Part B, students will be checked for their creativity, drawing, communication skill and problem identifying skill.
IIT Bombay didn’t recommend any particular books or guides for the preparation of the exam. However candidates can work on their drawing skill, enhance creativity and problem idendentifying skill. As a part of preparation, you can also solve the previous year's question.
Candidates will be assessed for their general awareness related to the environmental factors, such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment.
CEED 2021 will be conducted most likely in the third week of January, 2021.
IIT Bombay will release the official notification which contains examination dates related to CEE...
CEED Admit Card 2021 - IIT Bombay will release the admit card of CEED 2021 in the last week of De...
IIT Bombay M.Des Admission 2020 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay will conduct the e...
CEED Result 2020 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay released CEED 2020 scorecard on ...
1724 candidates qualified CEED 2020 which was conducted on January 18. Total 5564 candidates appe...
Even with your roll number your details can be traced out linked with your roll number in your college.So you may not face problem if you have given your roll number in place of your registration number.As long as the details which yiu have filled in the online application are true you will not face any problem.
After you get your CEED scorecard, I think its best you start checking your college preferences based on your scores and shortlist them. The the most important step is to take care of the last day of application of the colleges.
Even if your CEED score is less than you dream college, I would still recommend you apply for it because you never know about the cut-offs for that year.
The Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Exam for Biotechnology (JNU CEEB) is a national level examination which is conducted every year for the applicants of postgraduate who wish to study MSc Biotechnology, MSc Agricultural Biotechnology and MVSc, and MTech Biotechnology. A combined entrance examination for Biotechnology is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University in order to offer admission to aspirants in Biotechnology programs offered by the varsity as well as its partaking colleges.
The Major topics of biotechnology in jnu ceed entrance exam are as follows:
All the best
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay offers 5 year B.Des and M.Des integrated course.The admission is based on merit in UCCED.So a candidate must appear in UCEED and qualify in it to get admission.The eligibility criteria is that a candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in 2019 or 2020 from a recognized board or university.
CEED is common Entrance exam for design and is conducted for getting admission in IITs and IISc for their designing courses whereas UCEED is an undergraduate course conducted to get admission in UG B.design for IIT like Bangalore, and IIITD and various other private colleges also accept the scores for the admissions.
Your CEED brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile