NIFT Admit Card 2019 - National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released NIFT 2019 admit card in online mode on January 10. NIFT entrance exam was conducted on January 20, and candidates were required to bring NIFT admit card 2019 to the examination centre on the exam day. On the basis of information submitted in the application form, the admit card of NIFT 2019 of provisionally eligible candidates was available for download. It should be noted that the hall ticket was not sent by post. Candidates, who had successfully filled and submitted the application form, could download the NIFT admit card 2019. NIFT issued the admission ticket only to those candidates whose application form was accepted. No candidate was allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. Complete details about NIFT admit card 2019 including the downloading instructions along with other crucial details are given below in this article.
Latest: Check the Link of NIFT Exam Analysis 2019
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Admissions 2019 OPEN | MAHE #1 Private university in India QS world Ranking
NIFT 2019 Admit Card: Key Facts
Know your admission chancesUse Now
NIFT Admit Card
Availability of NIFT admit card
January 10, 2019
Click Here to download NIFT 2019 Admit Card
Watch Video to Know "How to download NIFT 2019 Admit Card"
Steps to download NIFT Admit Card 2019
1. Candidates need to click on the link ‘NIFT admit card’ to download the hall ticket.
2. To log in, they need to enter any two of the following three fields:
Six digit application number of NIFT 2019
Registered email ID
Date of Birth (DOB)
3. ‘Submit’ button should be clicked.
4. All the details mentioned on the NIFT admit card 2019 including details of candidature, NIFT test centre, and exam date and timings should be checked carefully before downloading it.
5. They need to click on ‘Download’ button to get their NIFT 2019 admit card.
Details Mentioned on NIFT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can see the following details on their NIFT admit card 2019:
- Candidate's name
- Test centre address
- Test date
- Centre code
- Roll number
- Application number
- Programme applied for
- Date of birth
- Candidate's signature
- Reporting timing, test timing and test centre gate closing timing of part A (CAT)
- Test timing and test centre gate closing time of part B (GAT)
What to Carry along with NIFT Admit Card 2019?
Candidates have to carry any one of the following original ID proofs, along with NIFT 2019 admit card:
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Student ID issued by current school/college
- Aadhar card
Note: Candidates should be aware of the fact that photocopy or digital copy of the ID proof is not valid at the exam centre
What not to carry to the NIFT Exam Centre 2019?
Test takers are not allowed to take the following items inside the campus of the test centre:
- Mobile phone
- Hand bag
- Water bottle
- Electronic gadgets
- Correction marker/white fluid
Note: It is to be noted that there will be no arrangement at the test centre for keeping the items that are mentioned above. If any item is lost, the test centre will not be accountable for the same. Candidates, therefore, bringing such items should make their own arrangement for keeping them safely.
Applicants should take the printout of the NIFT admit card 2019 for future reference.
NIFT will not provide the hall ticket via post or courier.
Candidates cannot obtain it in person from the institute as well.
Sample of NIFT Admit Card Window:
NIFT Entrance Exam Important Guidelines 2019
Students who are appearing for NIFT exam 2019 should know the guidelines that are given below to avoid any hassle during the exam time. The complete details related to NIFT important guidelines are given below:
- Candidates must carry the admit card to their examination centre, otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Test takers must note that the gate will be closed 30 minutes prior to the commencement of exam and post that no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall
- Candidates can carry blue or black ball point pen, HB pencils, eraser, sharpener and dry colors for Creative Ability Test (CAT)
- Any candidates found using any unauthorised material or involved in unfair means will be disqualified from the exam
- Taking the question booklets and answer sheets will be considered as a punishable offence and cancellation of candidate's candidature
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the centre before the completion of the exam
- Students should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility condition of the entrance exam. The admission offered to them after the test will be provisional subject to meeting the eligibility criteria. On verification before or after the entrance test, if it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
NIFT Admit Card 2019 FAQs
Question- NIFT 2019 admit card will be released by which authority?
Answer- National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi will release the hall ticket.
Question- How can I get NIFT admit card 2019?
Answer- Eligible applicants, who have successfully submitted the application form, can download the admit card by logging in and entering the required details.
Question- Is there any other way to get the NIFT 2019 admit card?
Answer- No, the NIFT admission ticket will be available in online mode only. Candidates will have to download it and take a printout as well.
Question- When the NIFT admit card 2019 will be released?
Answer- The admit card of NIFT has been released on January 10, 2019 in online mode.
National Institute of Fashion Technology conducted the NIFT 2019 entrance exam (CAT, GAT and situation test) for offering admissions to undergraduate design programmes including B.Des (Bachelor of Design) and NIFT B.F.Tech (Bachelor of Fashion Technology) on January 20. A total 2370 seats will be allocated across sixteen campuses solely on merit basis.
More like NIFT Entrance Exam
NIFT 2019 Live Updates
NIFT 2019 Live Updates - NIFT 2019 Exam is being conducted on January 20. Careers360 brings to yo...
NIFT 2019 Exam Day in Pictures
NIFT 2019 Exam Day in Pictures - Check NIFT 2019 exam day in pictures to know the different phase...
NIFT 2019 Students’ Reactions
NIFT 2019 Students’ Reactions - Careers360 interviewed the candidates of NIFT 2019 to know their ...
NIFT Exam Analysis 2019
NIFT Exam Analysis 2019 - The exam analysis of NIFT 2019 comprises the type of questions that wer...
NIFT Situation Test 2019
NIFT Situation Test 2019 - Candidates can know here all about NIFT 2019 situation test such as da...
Questions related to NIFT Entrance Exam
Hii Yess nift exam have aptitude portion.
NIFT written test (GAT and CAT) Entrance test was conducted on 20th January, 2019 and result is expected in the month of February or March 2019, Th...
Hii Avinash the number of students appeared in nift master's in fashion management degree are between 1800to2000 it's and estimation and total seat...
Hello Ashiss,National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Enterance Exam will be conducted on January 20, 2019. Course-wise schedule ...
I have to give nift idk the marking scheme exactly. How much I need to score in GAT+CAT to get a rank under 500
Hi Shubhi. The NIFT exam involves only GAT for bachelor of Fashion Technology. And involves GAT , CAT and Situation Test for bachelor Design. The w...