Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) 2019 was conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay on January 19. UCEED 2019 is conducted for the undergraduate, Bachelor of Design admissions, which is an online exam. The mock test for UCEED 2019 was released on January 17. UCEED aspirants took the mock test to assess their preparation level. The application form for UCEED 2019 was available from October 9 to November 14, 2018. With late fee, students filled the application form till 16, 2018. Before filling the UCEED application form, candidates must check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The UCEED admit card was released on January 1, 2019. Candidates could download it by using their login credentials. The provisional answer key was released post exam on January 25 and students could raise objections till January 31. The UCEED result was declared on March 1, 2019.
The qualified candidates in UCEED 2019 can apply to IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IITDM Jabalpur campuses for admissions. UCEED 2019, was open to all nationals, Indian or Foreign. UCEED is a national level exam and is conducted once a year. UCEED 2019 has nearly 105 seats in total. UCEED 2019 exam duration was of three hours and the medium of the exam was English.
The eligibility criteria for appearing for UCEED 2019 exam are:
1. To be eligible for appearing UCEED 2019, candidates must be born on or before October 1, 1994, if they belong to open or OBC-NCL category, and if they belong to SC, ST, PWD category, then they must be born on or after October 1989.
2. The maximum number of attempt will be two times in consecutive years.
3. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, that is class 12th or equivalent in 2018 or appearing in 2019 and those who appeared for the first time qualifying examination in 2017, or earlier are not eligible to apply. Further, students from all streams all eligible to apply for the exam.
The eligibility criteria for applying for B.Des after UCEED 2019 exam is as follows:
1. To be eligible for applying for B. Des programme, candidates must be born on or before October 1, 1994, if they belong to open or OBC-NCL category and if they belong to SC, ST, PWD category, then they must be born on or after October 1989.
2. Candidates must have obtained the qualified rank in the UCEED 2019 exam.
4. Candidates from science stream with physics, chemistry and maths, as subjects are eligible to apply for all three institutions. Candidates from any other stream, that is science without physics, chemistry or maths, commerce, arts, humanities, are eligible to apply to only IIT Bombay, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
UCEED application form 2019 was released by IIT Bombay on October 9, 2018. The end date for filling the form was November 14. Earlier the authorities had announced November 9 as the end date for registering for UCEED exam. If the candidates fail to fill the application form within the stipulated time, then in such a case, candidates can still register for UCEED 2019 by paying late fee of Rs 500 till November 16.
The application process for UCEED 2019 exam is as follows:
1. Candidates who wanted to appear for UCEED 2019 first need to register through the online portal link www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
2. The candidates were required to register by submitting their mobile number, name, email address, and date of birth.
3. After registration, candidates need to fill their personal and academic details in the application form along with the choice of three exam centres.
4. The following documents need to be uploaded while online registration for UCEED 2019
A. Recent coloured photograph
B. A scanned copy of candidate's full signature on the white sheet/paper
C. Qualifying examination certificate if appeared in 2018 or before
D. Candidates certificate from school/college principal, if they are appearing in 2019
E. Date of birth proof, such as passport, SSC certificate or birth certificate
5. Candidates paid the fee through online mode that is through net banking, debit and credit card.
6. Candidates were required to submit the application form.
The exam pattern of UCEED 2019 will be as follows:
The UCEED 2019 exam consists of 3 sections and carries 300 marks.
1. Section A: Numerical Answer Type Questions (NAT): Under this section, each correct answer is given 4 marks and there is no negative marking. In this section, no choice will be given and candidates need to enter the number from the keyboard.
2. Section B: Multiple Select Question (MSQ): Each MSQ will have four options, out of which one or more correct answers are there. Candidates get 4 marks only if all the choices are correct and there is no negative marking.
3. Section C: Multiple Choice Questions: Each MCQ have 4 choices, out of which only one is correct. Every correct answer is awarded three marks, while incorrect or wrong is awarded minus one.
UCEED 2019 mock test was provided by IIT Bombay on January 17, 2019. UCEED mock test 2019 enables candidates to know about the exam pattern and the challenges they may face in the actual test. Candidates gets to know how to answer the questions, how to review the answers which they have given to the questions by practicing the mock test of UCEED 2019. It is to be noted that candidates can take UCEED mock test 2019 only on computer and not on mobile phone and tablets. Candidates only have to click on the 'Sign In' button to take the mock test, they do not have to use UCEED registration ID and password for the same.
UCEED Admit Card 2019
IIT Bombay released UCEED 2019 admit card on January 1. UCEED admit card 2019 is an important document that students should not forget to carry with them to the examination hall. Before downloading the admit card, candidates must check all the information mentioned on the UCEED admit card 2019. If there is any mistake then they should bring it to the notice of the authorities and get it corrected.
How to download admit card of UCEED 2019?
Candidates have to follow the steps that are given below to download UCEED admit card 2019:
Information mentioned on UCEED Admit Card 2019
The following information will be mentioned in UCEED 2019 admit card:
IIT Bombay released UCEED final answer key on February 4, 2019. The provisional UCEED 2019 answer key on January 25. If candidates have any objections regarding the provisional UCEED answer key 2019, they could send an email by January 31 to [email protected]. Candidates could compare their answer with the UCEED answer key 2019 and accordingly calculate their score. While calculating the score, candidates have to follow the same marking scheme prescribed by IIT Bombay.
UCEED Result 2019
The conducting body released UCEED 2019 result on March 1. Along with the UCEED 2019 result, students will also know their score. The scorecard of UCEED 2019 was also be available in the online mode.
Steps to check UCEED 2019 Result
The scorecard of UCEED was available only for those candidates who have cleared the entrance exam.
Candidates who cleared UCEED, they will have to register for UCEED 2019 counselling and seat allotment. Registration for UCEED 2019 counselling and seat allotment will begin from June 8 to June 30. The application processing fee for UCEED counselling and seat allotment 2019 is Rs 1,000. Students have to enter the personal, educational and contact details in the registration form and also fill the institutes according to their choice. At least three rounds of UCEED seat allotment will be held by Indian Institute of Technology. Once candidates accept the seat at the time of UCEED 2019 seat allotment, they will have to confirm their admission by paying the necessary fee.
Heyyy Srihari Murthy.... The expected cutoff for the various colleges for UCEED exam is expected to be about 150 to 190 for the top alway...
Hello, hope you are doing well, 108 is a very good rank in UCEED 2019 in SC category. With this rank in SC category, you can get admission in IIT B...
Hello Ishika,There are various rank predictors listed on websites that you can use to calculate your rank. You need to input the questions and corr...
Hey Ren! Here are some of the best industrial design colleges in India - IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT rourkela Nirma universit...
Hello Arvind.Congrats for ur good performance in the UCEED. Now u should be focussing in performing best in the boards exam as that is only the lef...
UCEED Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019 - IIT Bombay will conduct UCEED 2019 counsell...
UCEED Result 2019 – IIT Bimboy was released UCEED 2019 result along with scorecard and ...
UCEED 2019 - IIT Bombay was concluded the UCEED 2019 Exam on January 19. Know all about...
UCEED Admit Card 2019 – IIT Bombay was released UCEED hall ticket on January 1. Candida...
UCEED Mock Test 2019 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay released the UCEED 2...
UCEED Cutoff 2019 – Candidates can check here the cutoff of UCEED 2019. Know previous y...
UCEED Exam Centres 2019 - IIT Bombay was released the list of UCEED 2019 exam centres. ...
UCEED Final Answer Key 2019 – IIT Bombay was released UCEED 2019 answer key on February...
UCEED Rank List 2019 – IIT Bombay has declared rank list of UCEED 2019 on March 1, 2019...
UCEED Sample Papers 2019 - Candidates can download here sample papers of UCEED 2019. Pr...
Your Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile