- Animation and Design Exams
- UCEED Exam
UCEED 2023 Exam: Result (Out), Cutoff, Counselling, Accepting Colleges, Answer Key
Latest Update for UCEED
- 6 days ago:
UCEED 2023 seat matrix out for B.Des. Register for counselling till March 31.
- 13 Mar 2023:
UCEED counselling registration 2023 is to begin tomorrow.
- 09 Mar 2023:
IIT Bombay declared the UCEED 2023 result. Check now!
Stay up-to date with UCEED News
About UCEED 2023
UCEED 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay conducted the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED 2023) on January 22, 2023, from 9 am to 12 noon in 24 national cities. The authority began the registration process for UCEED 2023 counselling on March 14, 2023. Candidates can register for the UCEED counselling till March 31, 2023.
The result of UCEED 2023 has been declared on March 9. Candidates can check their UCEED 2023 results by entering their email id and password. Also, students can download the scorecard of the UCEED exam 2023 from March 11, 2023, to June 13, 2023. The authority has released the UCEED 2023 mean and standard deviation for Part A on its official website. The mean and standard deviation for Part-A (UCEED 2023) are 57.63 and 24.52, respectively.
UCEED Seats Matrix 2023
Check the table below to know the total number of seats available in different institutes for all the categories
|Name of the Institute||Open||Open-PwD||EWS||EWS-PwD||OBC-NCL||OBC-PwD||SC||SC-PwD||ST||ST-PWD||Total|
NOTE: PwD reservation is 5% horizontal. The PwD seats are carved from the respective birth category. The unfilled seats will return to the original category.
Earlier, IIT Bombay released the final answer key of UCEED 2023 for Part-A on January 30 in online mode - uceed.iitb.ac.in, and the draft answer key of UCEED 2023 for Part A was released on January 24. Candidates can raise objections against the UCEED 2023 draft answer key with proper supporting documents by January 26 at 5 PM. The question paper of UCEED 2023 for Part-A has been released in online mode on January 22.
Earlier, IIT Bombay issued the UCEED 2023 admit card on January 13, 2023. Candidates can download their admit card for the UCEED exam 2023 by entering their application number and password. The IIT Bombay began the UCEED 2023 registration process on September 30. The last date to submit the application form for the UCEED entrance exam 2023 was closed on November 9. With a late fee of Rs 500, the UCEED exam 2023 registration was closed on November 16, 2022.
Aspirants satisfying the stated UCEED 2023 eligibility criteria can fill out the UCEED 2023 application form available at uceed.iitb.ac.in. Aspirants will be able to select 3 preferred UCEED 2023 exam centres while filling out the application form.
Latest UCEED Exam 2023 News:
- UCEED 2023 admit card out; Exam to be held on Jan 22
- UCEED exam 2023: Admit card tomorrow; Download now
- UCEED 2023: Registration without late fee extended till November 4
- UCEED 2023: Registration without a late fee ends tomorrow; Direct link, steps to apply
- UCEED 2023: Registration for BDes admission begins; Get a direct link to apply here
- UCEED exam 2023: Registration to begin tomorrow; Check eligibility and how to apply here
- UCEED 2023 exam schedule revised; Registration to begin on September 30
- UCEED 2023 registration for BDes admission to begin soon
UCEED 2023: Key changes you must know
UCEED 2023 Exam Centres: IIT Bombay conducts the UCEED 2023 exam in 24 cities in India only. The concerned authorities have removed the UCEED exam international test centre in Dubai.
Increase UCEED exam participating institutes: The number of UCEED 2023 participating institutes is expected to be increased. IIT Delhi is all set to offer a B.Des course to the aspirants through the UCEED exam 2023.
UCEED 2023 Exam Pattern: As per the last year's data, there have been changes in the marking scheme of the UCEED exam Part A - Multiple Select Question (MSQ). A number of questions in MSQ remain the same, however, there is a change in the marking scheme.
- +4 marks will be awarded if all the correct options are chosen for each question.
- +3 marks will be given only if three options are chosen out of four correct options and no incorrect answer is chosen.
- +2 marks will be awarded if three or more options are correct but chosen only two options and none of the incorrect options is selected.
- +1 mark will be allotted if only one option is chosen out of two or more correct options and none of the incorrect options is chosen.
- Zero (0) mark to the attempted question.
- -1 for incorrect answers.
Also Read: Colleges accepting UCEED scores for admission
What is UCEED Entrance Exam?
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is a design entrance exam conducted by IIT Bombay to shortlist the candidates for B.Des admission in IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. The UCEED exam is conducted at the national level once a year in 24 cities across the nation.
UCEED 2023 exam consists of two parts - part A and part B. UCEED part A is a computer-based mode test, whereas part B was held in pen and paper mode. The total duration of the UCEED 2023 exam is three hours.
Apart from the UCEED participating institutes, students who have valid UCEED exam scores can also apply for admission to the result-sharing institutes. However, these result-sharing institutes will not be a part of the Joint Admission Process held by IIT Bombay. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the respective institute to which they want to admit.
Revised UCEED Exam Syllabus (Effective from 2024)
IIT Bombay has introduced changes in the syllabus and exam structure for UCEED entrance exams. The revised syllabus and structure of UCEED will be effective in 2024.
As per the new paper structure of the UCEED entrance exam, the question paper will consist of 2 parts - Part A and Part B.
- Part A will be administered through a computer-based test and will consist of three sections such as NAT, MSQ, and MCQ.
- Part B will have two questions: one is about drawing and the other is about design aptitude.
- The question in Part B will be displayed on the computer screen and the answer should be written/ drawn only in the answer book provided by the supervisor.
- The duration of Part B is 60 minutes.
UCEED Exam Syllabus (Revised)
Visualization and spatial reasoning: Ability to visualize and transform 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
Practical and scientific knowledge: Know-how of scientific principles and everyday objects.
Observation and design sensitivity: Capacity to detect concealed properties in day-to-day life and think critically about them. Attention to detail, classification, analysis, inference, and prediction.
Environment and society: General awareness of environmental, social, and cultural connections with design.
Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
Language: Proficiency in reading and comprehending Standard English.
Creativity: Grasp verbal and non-verbal analogies, metaphors, signs, and symbols.
Drawing: Ability to draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
Design aptitude: Capability to practically and appropriately respond to problems/situations with ingenuity and empathy.
NOTE: The topics given above are exhaustive and indicative of the nature of the questions. However, the UCEED entrance exam may not cover all the topics.
UCEED 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Short Exam Name||UCEED|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3600 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
UCEED 2023 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
14 Mar, 2023 - 31 Mar, 2023
Counselling - Submission of online application for BDes programme | Mode: Online Ongoing
10 Apr, 2023
Seat allotment round 1 - Start Date | Mode: Online
10 May, 2023
Seat allotment round 2 - Start Date | Mode: Online
10 Jun, 2023
Seat allotment round 3 - Start Date | Mode: Online
11 Mar, 2023 - 13 Jun, 2023
Score Card | Mode: Online Ongoing
Past Dates and Events
09 Mar, 2023
Result | Mode: Online
09 Feb, 2023
Announcement of cutoff marks for part A - Start Date | Mode: Online
30 Jan, 2023
Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online
26 Jan, 2023
Answer Key - Last date for uploading comments on the draft answer key | Mode: Online
24 Jan, 2023
Answer Key - Draft | Mode: Online
22 Jan, 2023
Exam | Mode: Offline and Online
17 Jan, 2023
Admit Card - Last date for rectification of discrepancies | Mode: Online
13 Jan, 2023
Admit Card | Mode: Online
10 Nov, 2022 - 16 Nov, 2022
Late Fee Application | Mode: Online
30 Sep, 2022 - 09 Nov, 2022
Application | Mode: Online
The eligibility criteria for appearing for UCEED 2023 exam are:
- To be eligible for appearing in UCEED 2023, candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1998, if they belong to the open or OBC-NCL category, and if they belong to SC, ST, PWD category, then they must be born on or after October 1, 1993.
- The maximum number of attempts will be two times in consecutive years.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, that is class 12 or equivalent in 2022 or appearing in 2023. Students who have passed in 2021, or earlier are not eligible to apply. Further, students from all streams all eligible to apply for the exam.
The eligibility criteria for applying for B.Des after UCEED 2023 exam are as follows:
- To be eligible for applying for the B. Des programme, candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1998, if they belong to the open or OBC-NCL category, and if they belong to SC, ST, or PWD Category, then they must be born on or after October 1, 1993.
- Candidates must have obtained the qualified rank in the UCEED 2023 exam.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, that is class 12th or equivalent in 2022 or appearing in 2023. Further, students from all streams all eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates from the science stream with physics, chemistry, and maths, as subjects are eligible to apply for admission to IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. Candidates from any other stream, that is science without physics, chemistry or maths, commerce, arts, or humanities, are eligible to apply to only IIT Bombay, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
IIT Bombay released the UCEED 2023 application form on September 30. The last date to submit the application form for UCEED 2023 is November 9. With a late fee, candidates can apply till November 16. Eligible candidates can fill out the UCEED exam application form online by visiting the official website - uceed.iitb.ac.in.
The application process for UCEED 2023 exam is as follows:
- Candidates who want to appear for the UCEED exam 2023 first need to register through the online portal link www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- The candidates are required to register by submitting their mobile number, name, email address, and date of birth.
- After registration, candidates need to fill in their personal and academic details in the application form along with three exam centres of their choice.
- The following documents need to be uploaded while online registration for UCEED 2023
- Recent colored photograph
- A scanned copy of the candidate's full signature on the white sheet/paper
- Qualifying examination certificate if appeared in 2022 or before
- Certificate from school/college principal, if they are appearing in 2023
- Date of birth proof, such as passport, SSC certificate, or birth certificate
- Candidates need to pay the fee through online mode which is through net banking, debit, and credit card.
- Candidates are required to submit the application form.
Following are the registration fee details for UCEED 2023
Registration Fee for Examination Centres in India
Female Candidates (all categories)
SC, ST, PwD Candidates
All Other Candidates
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Dubai
All Indian Nationals
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
Quick Link- Top Colleges Accepting UCEED Exam Score for Admission 2023
|ST, SC, OBC, General||Online||Female||₹ 1800|
|ST, SC, OBC, General||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender||₹ 1800|
|OBC, General||Online||Male, Transgender||₹ 3600|
|SC, ST||Online||Male||₹ 1800|
Visualization and spatial ability
Pictorial and diagrammatic questions
Transformation and/ or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships
Mechanical and scientific concepts
Observation and design sensitivity
Concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, events, and thinking critically about them
Certain details, analysing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting
Visual properties and aesthetic outcomes
Environmental and social awareness
General awareness of environmental factors
|Climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc, and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment|
Awareness of social and cultural connection with design
History of the designed artefact
Socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses
History of art, sculpture, and literature
Analytical and logical reasoning
Data interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns
Language and creativity
Design thinking and problem solving
Signs and symbols
Draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading
- Candidates should be aware of the structure of the exam and the syllabus.
- Students must practice previous years’ question papers to get an idea of what kind of questions are asked in the exam.
- Questions will be based on the fundamentals of drawing, although the UCEED exam does not have a drawing section. Get insight into concepts and theories of drawing, such as perspective, the human figure and proportion, shade, shadows, and textures.
- Improve your vocabulary, general knowledge, and current affairs by reading
- UCEED Preparation Tips: 10 Do’s and Don'ts for UCEED
- UCEED Study Material
- 10 Tips To Crack UCEED 2023 In 30 Days: Preparation & Strategy
UCEED 2023 Admission Process
Candidates need to ensure that they complete each and every step that forms a part of the UCEED admission. Merely securing a UCEED exam rank does not guarantee admission. Candidates need to fulfill UCEED eligibility, clear the entrance exam, and thereafter take part in the counseling round in order to secure admission through UCEED 2023. Further, candidates can go through the steps they need to follow as part of the UCEED selection process.
IIT Bombay will prescribe the exam pattern of UCEED 2023 which will include all the parameters of the exam. UCEED exam pattern mentions the following details:
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours and the question paper will be in English.
- The question paper will consist of two parts: Part A and Part B which are both mandatory.
- The total marks are 300
- Part A will be a computer-based test for 240 marks and a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be 3 sections in this part of the exam.
- Section 1 will consist of NAT (Numerical Answer Type): An answer is a number that needs to be entered using a virtual keyboard on the computer screen. No choices will be shown for these questions.
- Section 2 will consist of MSQ (Multiple Select Questions) with one or more correct answer(s) out of the four given choices.
- Section 3 will have MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) with four choices out of which only one is the correct answer.
It will be a drawing test for 60 marks to be completed in 30 minutes. Candidates will be asked one question aimed at testing drawing skills. The question will be displayed on the computer screen while candidates will have to answer or draw it on the paper provided. The answer booklet for Part B will be taken away at the end of the exam for evaluation.
UCEED 2023 Exam Pattern - Marking scheme
Number of Questions
Marks if Correct
Marks if Wrong
Marks if not Attempted
Section 1 - NAT
Section 2 - MSQ
Section 3 - MCQ
Total (Part-A and Part-B combined): 300 MARKS
Popular Online Design Courses and Certifications
IIT Bombay issued the UCEED 2023 admit card on January 13, 2023. The UCEED exam 2023 admit card is an important document that students should not forget to carry with them to the examination hall.
Before downloading the admit card, candidates checked all the information mentioned on the UCEED 2023 admit card. In case candidates are unable to download the admit card, they should contact the authorities.
How to download admit card for UCEED 2023?
Candidates have to follow the steps that are given below to download admit card for the UCEED entrance exam 2023:
- Visit the official website - uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Click on the 'UCEED 2023 admit card' link
- Enter the registered login id and password
- UCEED exam 2023 admit card will appear on the screen
- Check all the information mentioned on UCEED 2023 admit card
- Download the admit card for the UCEED entrance exam 2023
The information mentioned on UCEED 2023 Admit Card
The following information will be mentioned on UCEED Exam 2023 admit card:
- Name of candidate
- UCEED 2023 Registration ID
- Roll Number for UCEED 2023
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Examination schedule
- Examination centre details
- Instructions to candidates.
UCEED 2023 Admit Card login window
Popular Online Design Courses and Certifications
UCEED 2023 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- UCEED admit card
- Valid photo ID
IIT Bombay has released the final answer key of UCEED 2023 for Part-A on January 30. Earlier, the authority released the UCEED 2023 draft answer key for Part-A along with the question paper in pdf format on January 24, 2023. Candidates were able to raise objections against the provisional UCEED answer key 2023 if discrepancies are found till January 26 at 5 PM.
Candidates can compare their answers with the UCEED 2023 answer key and accordingly calculate their scores. While calculating the score, candidates have to follow the same marking scheme prescribed by IIT Bombay.
NOTE: The UCEED response sheet download page will be inactive and the pdf file will be automatically deleted from the server.
UCEED 2023 Result and Rank List
IIT Bombay declared the UCEED 2023 result on March 9, 2023. The scorecard of UCEED 2023 will be downloaded from the official website from March 11 to June 13, 2023. Part B score, Rank(s), and Total marks obtained are not displayed for the students who have not qualified for UCEED 2023.
Steps to check UCEED 2023 Result
- Click on the UCEED result link
- Students have to enter their registered ID and password
- UCEED result 2023 will be reflected on the screen
- Check the details
UCEED 2023 Score Card
Candidates who will qualify entrance test are able to download the UCEED scorecard from the official website. UCEED 2023 scores will be valid for one year from the date of the result declaration.
The steps to download the UCEED exam 2023 scorecard are the same as the result except that scorecard can be downloaded for admission purposes by only candidates who have qualified and been awarded a rank.
UCEED 2023 Rank list
- The rank list is prepared on the basis of the total marks (Part-A and Part-B combined) obtained in UCEED 2023.
- There will be only ONE rank list. Candidates can however check their provisional category-wise rank from the results page.
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks, a tie-breaker policy followed will be
- A higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Part B.
- A higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in section 2 of Part-A.
- A higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in section 1 of Part-A.
- If there is a tie even after this, candidates will be assigned the same rank.
Only candidates who score the qualifying cut-off marks in both Part-A and Part-B, each section of the question paper, and the minimum total marks will be included in the rank list.
Student Also Liked
UCEED Cutoff 2023 - IIT Bombay released the UCEED 2023 cutoff in a form of a mean and standard deviation in online mode on February 9. As per the data, the mean and standard deviation for Part-A (UCEED 2023) are 57.63 and 24.52, respectively.
The cutoff for the UCEED entrance exam 2023 is determined by certain parameters. The actual cutoff for seat allotment differs from institute to institute and category-wise. Candidates can check the UCEED 2023 Qualifying Cutoff below as well as the last year's cutoff marks to get an idea.
UCEED qualifying cutoff (Previous year)
Minimum % of marks in each Section in Part-A and Part-B
Minimum Total Marks
Common Rank List (CRL)
OBC-NCL rank list
SC rank list
ST rank list
PwD rank list
UCEED Cutoff (Past year)
Name of the Institute
No. of candidate
Second Round of UCEED Cutoff (Past year)
Name of the Institute
No. of candidate
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
Candidates who cleared UCEED 2023 have to register for UCEED 2023 counselling and seat allotment from March 14 to 31, 2023. Students have to enter their personal, educational, and contact details in the registration form and also fill out the institutes according to their choice. Once candidates accept the seat at the time of UCEED 2023 seat allotment, then they have to confirm their admission by paying the necessary fee.
Seat allotment will be announced in three rounds. The list of selected candidates in the 1st round of admissions to the BDes programme at IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Bombay, and IIITDM Jabalpur for the Academic Year 2023-2024 is announced.
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of UCEED exam scores and choice of institutes as entered by them. Provisional letters will be sent to selected students on their registered email IDs. Thereafter they must pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs. 60,000 (Rupees Sixty Thousand Only) for GEN/ EWS/ OBC-NCL and Rs. 15,000 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) for SC/ ST/ PwD through an online payment system
Guidelines for UCEED 2023 seat allotment are:
- Selected candidates should remit the seat acceptance fee before the given deadline or decline the admission else their application will stand cancelled.
- Candidates who are allotted their first choice of the institute can either ACCEPT (‘freeze’) the choice or DECLINE the offer.
- Candidates who have been allotted their second or third choice of the institute can opt to either ACCEPT (‘freeze’) the choice or ACCEPT WITH THE OPTION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR UPWARD MOVEMENT (‘float’) the choice for subsequent rounds.
- Candidates who choose, "Freeze" cannot participate in further rounds.
- Candidates who have opted for "Float", indicate that, if admission to an institute of their higher preference is offered, they will accept it. Else, they will continue with the currently accepted institute. Such candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission and need not pay the acceptance fee again.
- The seat acceptance fee will be adjusted with the institute fee at the time of admission.
- Candidates who have paid the seat acceptance fee and withdrawn from the UCEED 2023 counselling can claim a refund wherein Rs 3000 will be deducted as processing charges and the rest refunded. Refunds will only be processed till the third round. Thereafter no such claim will be entertained by the authorities.
- Withdrawal is not allowed after the announcement of the third round of UCEED 2023 seat allotment.
UCEED 2023 Participating Institutes and Fee Structure:
Name of Institutes
Indicative Fee Structure (based on 2022)
Other institutes that accept UCEED 2023 Scores are as follows:
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- World University of Design, Delhi NCR
- Chitkara University, Punjab
- Srishti Institute of Art, Design, and Technology, Bengaluru
- Anant National University, Ahmedabad
- VIT University, Vellore
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- UPES, Dehradun
- CIT, Kohrajhar
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Khyati School of Design, Ahmedabad
- MIT World Peace University, Pune
- U.P. Institute of Design, Noida
- ARCH College of Design and Business, Jaipur
- Aram Centre for Art, Design and Environmental Studies, Coimbatore
UCEED Result Sharing Institute 2023
UCEED Result Sharing Institute
B.Des Programmes Offer
30 B.Des Seats in the Design domain
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattanlulathur, Chennai
Documents Required at Counselling
- UCEED score card
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Valid photo ID
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will the UCEED 2023 counselling to begin?
The registration for UCEED 2023 counselling began on March 14 and it will end on March 31, 2023.
Question:When will the draft answer key for UCEED 2023 to be released?
The UCEED 2023 draft answer key has been released in pdf format on January 24, 2023.
Question:When will the UCEED 2023 result to be declared?
The result of UCEED 2023 has been announced on March 9, 2023.
Question:When will the final answer key for UCEED 2023 to be released?
The UCEED 2023 final answer key has been released in pdf format on January 30, 2023.
Question:When will the UCEED 2023 admit card to release?
The admit card for the UCEED entrance exam 2023 has been issued on January 13, 2023.
Question:What is the use of UCEED exam?
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design or UCEED is conducted by IIT Bombay in order to shortlist aspirants for admission to the BDes courses offered by the Industrial Design Centre (IDC) of IIT Bombay and Departments of Design at IIT Guwahati, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIT Hyderabad.
The Department of Design of IIT Delhi is also going to provide admission to candidates to the BDes programme offered by it. Apart from the participating institutes, many other Design colleges also accept UCEED scores for admission.
Question:Is UCEED conducted as an online or offline exam?
UCEED is conducted in both online and offline modes. Part-A of UCEED is held in online mode as a computer-based test and Part-B of the exam is to be attempted on a sheet provided inside the exam hall.
Question:How many times can I appear for the UCEED exam?
You can appear for UCEED for maximum two times and that too in consecutive years. UCEED score for admission is valid for one year only.
Question:How many times is UCEED conducted in a year?
UCEED is conducted by IIT Bombay once a year typically in the month of January. This year, UCEED 2023 was held on January 22, 2023.
Question:When will UCEED 2023 be held?
The UCEED exam 2023 was conducted on January 22, 2023, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. The UCEED Part-A was held in online mode as CBT. The UCEED Part B was held in offline mode as PBT.
Question:What is the admission process of B.Des in IITB, IITG, IITH, IIITDMJ?
Candidates must have to clear UCEED 2023 and secure a rank to apply for admission in IITB, IITG, IITH, and IIITDMJ. Admission will be offered to the students through UCEED 2023 counselling and seat allotment.
Candidates must register for the seat allotment by providing the required information. Before applying for admission to the IITs’ students are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the institute.
Question:How can I challenge the UCEED 2023 answer key?
The steps to challenge the draft UCEED 2023 answer key are as follows.
Log in to the 'candidate portal' using the login credentials
Click on the ‘Enter your comment on responses’ button.
Choose the correct question number from the dropdown menu and comment on it by providing the proof to support the objection.
Question:What are the best books for UCEED 2023 preparation?
The best books for UCEED exam preparation are listed below.
- Comprehensive English for NID, NIFT, UCEED, CEED, NATA, B.Arch & Other Design Entrance Exams by Designologue
- UCEED (B.Des) Entrance Books and Test Series by AFA INDIA
- Analytical Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Verbal Aptitude (UCEED Guide) by the Institute Of Creative Sciences
Question:What is the preparation tips of UCEED 2023?
The preparation tips of UCEED are listed below.
- Solve UCEED exam sample paper
- Read magazines, articles, newspaper, etc
- Enhance your current affairs and general knowledge
- Improve your speed
Question:Can I get my UCEED admit card 2023 offline?
Candidates must note that IIT Bombay will not send UCEED admit card personally to the candidates through post or email. UCEED 2023 admit card will be released only in online mode on the official website.
The steps to download the UCEED admit card 2023 is as follows.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the "UCEED admit card" link
- Enter the login credentials
- UCEED admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the hall tickets and take the printout of the same
Question:What is the last date of filling the UCEED 2023 application Form?
The UCEED exam 2023 application form with a regular fee was closed on November 9. With a late fee, the last date to submit the UCEED 2023 registration is November 16.
Question:What is the fees for UCEED 2023 for female candidates?
The application form for UCEED 2023 can be filled in online mode from September 30 to November 9. The application fee for female candidates is Rs. 1800.
Question:In how many rounds will seat allotment procedure of UCEED 2023 be conducted?
The UCEED 2023 seat allotment is conducted by authority in three rounds on April 10, May 10, and June 10 respectively.
Question:When will the UCEED 2023 result be declared?
IIT Bombay declared the result of UCEED 2023 on March 9, 2023.
Question:How many colleges will accept UCEED 2023 scores?
As per the latest data, apart from IITs, there are other top colleges accepting UCEED Exam Scores. To know more details, read the full article on Top colleges accepting UCEED scores.
Questions related to UCEED
When will the UCEED 2023 counselling to begin?
The registration for UCEED 2023 counselling began on March 14 and it will end on March 31, 2023.
When should I start preparing for UCEED?
Candidates shall start preparation for the UCEED exam as soon as possible. However, a minimum period of 6 months will work wonders for the aspirants.
Can I register for UCEED now?
The UCEED registration window opened on September 30.
How do I submit my UCEED form?
UCEED application form 2023 can be filled and submitted on the official website - uceed.iitb.ac.in.
Who are eligible for UCEED 2023?
Students who have passed Class 12 (or equivalent) in 2022, or appearing in 2023, in any stream in Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities are eligible to appear for UCEED 2023.