Stay up-to date with UCEED News
About UCEED 2024
UCEED 2024: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay conduct the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED 2024) tentatively in the last week of January 2024, from 9 am to 12 noon in 24 national cities. The scores of the UCEED exam will be considered for admission to B.Des courses offered by participating colleges. IIT Bombay will begin the registration process for the UCEED exam 2024 in the last week of September 2023. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill out the UCEED 2024 application form at uceed.iitb.ac.in.
Aspirants will be able to select 3 preferred UCEED 2024 exam centres while filling out the application form. The UCEED entrance exam has mandatory two parts - Part A and Part B. Part A will be conducted in a computer-based mode. Part B will be conducted offline but note that Part B answer books will be evaluated only if the candidate qualifies for Part A.
Part A will carry 240 marks and will consist of three sections namely NAT, MSQ, and MCQ. Meanwhile, Part B will carry 60 marks and will consist of two questions: one on drawing and the other on design aptitude.
What is UCEED Entrance Exam?
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is a design entrance exam conducted by IIT Bombay to shortlist the candidates for B.Des admission in IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. The UCEED exam is conducted at the national level once a year in 24 cities across the nation.
Apart from the UCEED participating institutes, students who have valid UCEED exam scores can also apply for admission to the result-sharing institutes. However, these result-sharing institutes will not be a part of the Joint Admission Process held by IIT Bombay. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the respective institute to which they want to admit.
UCEED 2024 Seats Matrix
Check the table below to know the total number of seats available in different institutes for all the categories
|Name of the Institute||Open||Open-PwD||EWS||EWS-PwD||OBC-NCL||OBC-PwD||SC||SC-PwD||ST||ST-PWD||Total|
NOTE: PwD reservation is 5% horizontal. The PwD seats are carved from the respective birth category. The unfilled seats will return to the original category.
UCEED 2024 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Short Exam Name||UCEED|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3600 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
The eligibility criteria for appearing for the UCEED 2024 exam are:
- To be eligible for appearing in UCEED 2024, candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1999, if they belong to the open or OBC-NCL category, and if they belong to SC, ST, or PWD category, then they must be born on or after October 1, 1994 (Relaxation of 5 years).
- The maximum number of attempts will be two times in consecutive years.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, that is class 12 or equivalent in 2023 or appearing in 2024. Students who have passed in 2022, or earlier are not eligible to apply. Further, students from all streams all eligible to apply for the exam.
The eligibility criteria for applying for B.Des after the UCEED 2024 exam are as follows:
- Candidates must have obtained the qualified rank in the UCEED 2024 exam.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, that is Class 12 or equivalent in 2023 or appearing in 2024. Further, students from all streams all eligible to apply for the UCEED exam.
- Candidates from the science stream with physics, chemistry, and maths, as subjects are eligible to apply for admission to IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
- Candidates from any other stream, that is science without physics, chemistry or maths, commerce, arts, or humanities, are eligible to apply to only IIT Bombay and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
IIT Bombay will release the UCEED 2024 application form in the last week of September 2023. The last date to submit the application form for UCEED 2024 will be closed in the first week of November 2023. With a late fee, candidates can apply till the second week of November 2023. Eligible candidates can fill out the UCEED exam application form online by visiting the official website - uceed.iitb.ac.in.
The application process for the UCEED 2024 exam is as follows:
- Candidates who want to appear for the UCEED exam 2024 first need to register through the online portal link www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- The candidates are required to register by submitting their mobile number, name, email address, and date of birth.
- After registration, candidates need to fill in their personal and academic details in the application form along with three exam centres of their choice.
- The following documents need to be uploaded while online registration for UCEED 2024
- Recent colored photograph
- A scanned copy of the candidate's full signature on the white sheet/paper
- Qualifying examination certificate if appeared in 2023 or before
- Certificate from school/college principal, if they are appearing in 2024
- Date of birth proof, such as passport, SSC certificate, or birth certificate
- Candidates need to pay the fee through online mode which is through net banking, debit, and credit card.
- Candidates are required to submit the application form.
Following are the registration fee details for UCEED 2024
Registration Fee for Examination Centres in India
Female Candidates (all categories)
SC, ST, PwD Candidates
All Other Candidates
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Dubai
Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
All Indian Nationals
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
|OBC, General, ST, SC||Online||Female||₹ 1800|
|OBC, General, ST, SC||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender||₹ 1800|
|OBC, General||Online||Male, Transgender||₹ 3600|
|ST, SC||Online||Male||₹ 1800|
Visualization and spatial ability
Pictorial and diagrammatic questions
Transformation and/ or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships
Mechanical and scientific concepts
Observation and design sensitivity
Concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, events, and thinking critically about them
Certain details, analysing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting
Visual properties and aesthetic outcomes
Environmental and social awareness
General awareness of environmental factors
|Climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc, and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment|
Awareness of social and cultural connection with design
History of the designed artefact
Socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses
History of art, sculpture, and literature
Analytical and logical reasoning
Data interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns
Language and creativity
Design thinking and problem solving
Signs and symbols
Draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading
- Candidates should be aware of the structure of the exam and the syllabus.
- Students must practice previous years’ question papers to get an idea of what kind of questions are asked in the exam.
- Questions will be based on the fundamentals of drawing, although the UCEED exam does not have a drawing section. Get insight into concepts and theories of drawing, such as perspective, the human figure and proportion, shade, shadows, and textures.
- Improve your vocabulary, general knowledge, and current affairs by reading
- UCEED Exam Preparation Tips: 10 Do’s and Don'ts for UCEED
- UCEED 2024 Study Material
- 10 Tips To Crack UCEED 2024 In 30 Days: Preparation & Strategy
UCEED 2024 Admission Process
Candidates need to ensure that they complete each and every step that forms a part of the UCEED admission. Merely securing a UCEED exam rank does not guarantee admission.
Candidates need to fulfill UCEED eligibility, clear the entrance exam, and thereafter take part in the counseling round in order to secure admission through UCEED 2024. Further, candidates can go through the steps they need to follow as part of the UCEED selection process.
IIT Bombay prescribes the exam pattern of UCEED 2024 which will include all the parameters of the exam. UCEED exam pattern mentions the following details:
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours and the question paper will be in English.
- The question paper will consist of two parts: Part A and Part B which are both mandatory.
- The total marks are 300
- Part A will be a computer-based test for 240 marks and a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be 3 sections in this part of the UCEED exam.
Mode of Exam
Computer-Based Test (CBT)
NAT, MSQ, and MCQ
Drawing and Design Aptitude
Medium of Instruction
- Section 1 will consist of NAT (Numerical Answer Type): An answer is a number that needs to be entered using a virtual keyboard on the computer screen. No choices will be shown for these questions.
- Section 2 will consist of MSQ (Multiple Select Questions) with one or more correct answer(s) out of the four given choices.
- Section 3 will have MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) with four choices out of which only one is the correct answer.
- It will be a drawing test for 60 marks to be completed in 30 minutes. Candidates will be asked one question aimed at testing drawing skills. The question will be displayed on the computer screen and candidates will have to answer or draw it on the paper provided. The answer booklet for Part B will be taken away at the end of the exam for evaluation.
UCEED 2024 Marking scheme
- +4 marks will be awarded if all the correct options are chosen for each question.
- +3 marks will be given only if three options are chosen out of four correct options and no incorrect answer is chosen.
- +2 marks will be awarded if three or more options are correct but chosen only two options and none of the incorrect options is selected.
- +1 mark will be allotted if only one option is chosen out of two or more correct options and none of the incorrect options is chosen.
- Zero (0) mark to the attempted question.
- -1 for incorrect answers.
Popular Online Design Courses and Certifications
UCEED 2024 Revised Syllabus
IIT Bombay has introduced changes in the syllabus and exam structure for UCEED entrance exams. The revised syllabus and structure of UCEED will be effective in 2024.
As per the new paper structure of the UCEED entrance exam, the question paper will consist of 2 parts - Part A and Part B.
- Part A will be administered through a computer-based test and will consist of three sections such as NAT, MSQ, and MCQ.
- Part B will have two questions: one is about drawing and the other is about design aptitude.
- The question in Part B will be displayed on the computer screen and the answer should be written/ drawn only in the answer book provided by the supervisor.
- The duration of Part B is 60 minutes.
|Exam||Part A||Part B|
UCEED Exam 2024
Visualization and spatial reasoning: Ability to visualize and transform 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
Practical and scientific knowledge: Know-how of scientific principles and everyday objects.
Observation and design sensitivity: Capacity to detect concealed properties in day-to-day life and think critically about them. Attention to detail, classification, analysis, inference, and prediction.
Environment and society: General awareness of environmental, social, and cultural connections with design.
Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
Language: Proficiency in reading and comprehending Standard English.
Creativity: Grasp verbal and non-verbal analogies, metaphors, signs, and symbols.
Drawing: Ability to draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
Design aptitude: Capability to practically and appropriately respond to problems/situations with ingenuity and empathy.
NOTE: The topics given above are exhaustive and indicative of the nature of the questions. However, the UCEED entrance exam may not cover all the topics.
IIT Bombay will issue the UCEED 2024 admit card in the second week of January 2024. The UCEED exam 2024 admit card is an important document that students should not forget to carry with them to the examination hall.
Before downloading the admit card, candidates checked all the information mentioned on the UCEED 2024 admit card. In case candidates are unable to download the admit card, they should contact the authorities.
How to download admit card for UCEED 2024?
Candidates have to follow the steps that are given below to download admit card for the UCEED entrance exam 2024:
- Visit the official website - uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Click on the 'UCEED 2024 admit card' link
- Enter the registered login id and password
- UCEED exam 2024 admit card will appear on the screen
- Check all the information mentioned on UCEED 2024 admit card
- Download the admit card for the UCEED entrance exam 2024
The information mentioned on UCEED 2024 Admit Card
The following information will be mentioned on UCEED Exam 2024 admit card:
- Name of candidate
- UCEED 2024 Registration ID
- Roll Number for UCEED 2024
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Examination schedule
- Examination centre details
- Instructions to candidates.
Popular Online Design Courses and Certifications
Documents Required at Exam
- UCEED admit card
- Valid photo ID
IIT Bombay will release the UCEED 2024 draft answer key for Part-A along with the question paper in pdf format in the third week of January 2024. Candidates will be able to raise objections against the provisional UCEED exam answer key if discrepancies are found till the last week of January 2024 at 5 PM.
The final answer key of UCEED 2024 will be released in the last week of January 2024. Candidates can compare their answers with the UCEED 2024 answer key and accordingly calculate their scores. While calculating the score, candidates have to follow the same marking scheme prescribed by IIT Bombay.
NOTE: The UCEED response sheet download page will be inactive and the pdf file will be automatically deleted from the server after the stipulated time period.
IIT Bombay will declare the UCEED 2024 result in the first week of March 2024. The scorecard of UCEED 2024 will be downloaded from the official website from the second week of March to the second week of June 2024. Part B score, Rank(s), and Total marks obtained are not displayed for the students who have not qualified for UCEED 2024.
Steps to Check UCEED 2024 Result
- Click on the UCEED result link
- Students have to enter their registered ID and password
- UCEED result 2024 will be reflected on the screen
- Check the details
UCEED 2024 Score Card
Candidates who will qualify entrance test are able to download the UCEED scorecard from the official website. UCEED 2024 scores will be valid for one year from the date of the result declaration.
The steps to download the UCEED exam 2024 scorecard are the same as the result except that scorecard can be downloaded for admission purposes by only candidates who have qualified and been awarded a rank.
UCEED 2024 Rank list
- The rank list is prepared on the basis of the total marks (Part-A and Part-B combined) obtained in UCEED 2024.
- There will be only ONE rank list. Candidates can however check their provisional category-wise rank from the results page.
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks, a tie-breaker policy followed will be
- A higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Part B.
- A higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in section 2 of Part-A.
- A higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in section 1 of Part-A.
- If there is a tie even after this, candidates will be assigned the same rank.
Only candidates who score the qualifying cut-off marks in both Part-A and Part-B, each section of the question paper, and the minimum total marks will be included in the rank list.
Student Also Liked
IIT Bombay will release the UCEED 2024 cutoff in a form of a mean and standard deviation in online mode in the second week of February 2024. As per the last year's data, the mean and standard deviation for Part-A (UCEED) are 57.63 and 24.52, respectively.
The cutoff for the UCEED entrance exam 2024 is determined by certain parameters. The actual cutoff for seat allotment differs from institute to institute and category-wise. Candidates can check the UCEED 2024 Qualifying Cutoff below as well as the last year's cutoff marks to get an idea.
UCEED qualifying cutoff - Previous year
|Merit List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Section (Part A & B)||Minimum Total Mark|
Common Rank List (CRL)
OBC-NCL rank list
SC rank list
ST rank list
PwD rank list
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
Candidates who cleared UCEED 2024 have to register for UCEED 2024 counselling and seat allotment from the second week of March 2024. Students have to enter their personal, educational, and contact details in the registration form and also fill out the institutes according to their choice.
Once candidates accept the seat at the time of UCEED 2024 seat allotment, then they have to confirm their admission by paying the necessary fee. Seat allotment will be announced in three rounds. The list of selected candidates in the 1st round of admissions to the BDes programme at IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Bombay, and IIITDM Jabalpur for the Academic Year 2024-2025 will be announced.
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of UCEED exam scores and choice of institutes as entered by them. Provisional letters will be sent to selected students on their registered email IDs. Thereafter they must pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs. 60,000 (Rupees Sixty Thousand Only) for GEN/ EWS/ OBC-NCL and Rs. 15,000 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) for SC/ ST/ PWD through an online payment system
Guidelines for UCEED 2024 seat allotment are:
- Selected candidates should remit the seat acceptance fee before the given deadline or decline the admission else their application will stand cancelled.
- Candidates who are allotted their first choice of the institute can either ACCEPT (‘freeze’) the choice or DECLINE the offer.
- Candidates who have been allotted their second or third choice of the institute can opt to either ACCEPT (‘freeze’) the choice or ACCEPT WITH THE OPTION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR UPWARD MOVEMENT (‘float’) the choice for subsequent rounds.
- Candidates who choose, "Freeze" cannot participate in further rounds.
- Candidates who have opted for "Float", indicate that, if admission to an institute of their higher preference is offered, they will accept it. Else, they will continue with the currently accepted institute. Such candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission and need not pay the acceptance fee again.
- The seat acceptance fee will be adjusted with the institute fee at the time of admission.
- Candidates who have paid the seat acceptance fee and withdrawn from the UCEED 2024 counselling can claim a refund wherein Rs 3000 will be deducted as processing charges and the rest refunded. Refunds will only be processed till the third round. Thereafter no such claim will be entertained by the authorities.
- Withdrawal is not allowed after the announcement of the third round of UCEED 2024 seat allotment.
Documents Required at Counselling
- UCEED score card
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Valid photo ID
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will the UCEED 2024 counselling to begin?
Registration for UCEED 2024 counselling will begin in the second week of March 2024.
Question:When will the draft answer key for UCEED 2024 to be released?
The UCEED 2024 draft answer key will be released in pdf format in the third week of January 2024.
Question:When will the final answer key for UCEED 2024 to be released?
The UCEED 2024 final answer key will be released in pdf format in the last week of January 2024.
Question:When will the UCEED 2024 admit card to release?
The admit card for the UCEED entrance exam 2024 will be issued in the second week of January 2024.
Question:What is the use of UCEED exam?
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is conducted by IIT Bombay in order to shortlist aspirants for admission to the BDes courses offered by the Industrial Design Centre (IDC) of IIT Bombay and Departments of Design at IIT Guwahati, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIT Hyderabad.
The Department of Design of IIT Delhi is also going to provide admission to candidates to the BDes programme offered by it. Apart from the participating institutes, many other Design colleges also accept UCEED scores for admission.
Question:Is UCEED conducted as an online or offline exam?
UCEED is conducted in both online and offline modes. Part-A of UCEED is held in online mode as a computer-based test and Part-B of the exam is to be attempted on a sheet provided inside the exam hall.
Question:How many times can I appear for the UCEED exam?
You can appear for UCEED for maximum two times and that too in consecutive years. UCEED score for admission is valid for one year only.
Question:How many times is UCEED conducted in a year?
UCEED is conducted by IIT Bombay once a year typically in the month of January.
Question:When will UCEED 2024 be held?
The UCEED exam 2024 will be conducted in the last week of January 2024, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Question:What is the admission process of B.Des in IITB, IITG, IITH, IIITDMJ?
Candidates must have to clear UCEED 2024 and secure a rank to apply for admission in IITB, IITG, IITH, and IIITDMJ. Admission will be offered to the students through UCEED 2024 counselling and seat allotment.
Candidates must register for the seat allotment by providing the required information. Before applying for admission to the IITs’ students are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the institute.
Question:How can I challenge the UCEED 2024 answer key?
The steps to challenge the draft UCEED 2024 answer key are as follows.
Log in to the 'candidate portal' using the login credentials
Click on the ‘Enter your comment on responses’ button.
Choose the correct question number from the dropdown menu and comment on it by providing proof to support the objection.
Question:What are the best books for UCEED 2024 preparation?
The best books for UCEED exam preparation are listed below.
- Comprehensive English for NID, NIFT, UCEED, CEED, NATA, B.Arch & Other Design Entrance Exams by Designologue
- UCEED (B.Des) Entrance Books and Test Series by AFA INDIA
- Analytical Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Verbal Aptitude (UCEED Guide) by the Institute Of Creative Sciences
Question:What is the preparation tips of UCEED 2024?
Question:Can I get my UCEED admit card 2024 offline?
Candidates must note that IIT Bombay will not send UCEED admit card personally to the candidates through post or email. UCEED 2024 admit card will be issued only in online mode on the official website.
Question:What is the last date of filling the UCEED 2024 application Form?
The UCEED exam 2024 application form with a regular fee will be closed in the first week of November 2023. With a late fee, the last date will be closed in the second week of November 2023.
Question:What is the fees for UCEED 2024 for female candidates?
The UCEED 2024 application fee for female candidates is Rs. 1800.
Question:In how many rounds will seat allotment procedure of UCEED 2024 be conducted?
The UCEED 2024 seat allotment is conducted by the authority in three rounds.
Question:When will the UCEED 2024 result be declared?
IIT Bombay will announce the result of UCEED 2024 in the second week of March 2024.
Question:How many colleges will accept UCEED 2024 scores?
As per the latest data, apart from IITs, there are other top colleges accepting UCEED Exam Scores. To know more details, read the full article on Top colleges accepting UCEED scores.
Questions related to UCEED
Design colleges who accepts Uceed
The UCEED 2024 will be administered by IIT Bombay at the 24 testing locations most likely in the third week of January 2024. Through their UCEED Score, design aspirants will have the opportunity to enroll in several B.Des programs across the partner institutes through UCEED 2024. Every student hopes to be accepted into prestigious design institutes. Through UCEED 2024, applicants to the design profession will be able to enroll in the most esteemed design schools in India.
Top colleges accepting UCEED are given below:
- Pearl Academy
- Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD)
- Presidency University
- Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bengaluru
- Chandigarh University (CUCHD)
- Woxsen University
- FLAME University, Pune
- IITB, IITD, IITG, IITH, IITDMJ, and other result-sharing institutions
To know more, please visit our site by clicking on the link provided below.
Hope it helps you
can i apply for design institute like NIFT, NID, UCEED for B. Design courses after my graduation . Is there any age limit to get bachelor degree in this institute?
Yes, there is a set criteria for the age limit in all of these exams. I am listing them here for you to check-
For UCEED 2022, this is the age criteria - The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1997 if belonging to the OPEN/EWS/OBC-NCL category and born on or after October 1, 1992 if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category.
For NIFT 2022 - For general category candidates, the maximum age limit is 24 years as on 1st August 2022. For ST/SC/PHP candidates, the relaxation in age limit is 5 years.
Hope this helped.
i have a score of 114 in uceed and i am a OBC candidate with OBC rank of 270 i am out side delhi region. Can i get admission in dtu?
Looking at the previous year UCEED Cutoff in DTU (Delhi Technical University), you have decent to low chances to get admisison seat in DTU. Uceed examination is taken for total marks 300. Out of these total 300 marks youhave got 140 and you are a OBC category student. For OBC category student in general 40th percentile marks is needed for qualifying in the UCEED examination. The previous year Cutoff says that in order to get admission in DTU, for the lowest branch you have to score 150-180 and for the highest branch you have to score 180-250 .
Further more, please note that the above mentioned cutoff and marks for UCEED is based totally on the previous year Cutoff and data, the actual marks and score for this year may vary as it vary for every year.
Further, to know more about the UCEED Cutoff for previous years you can follow the below mentioned link to know more : https://design.careers360.com/articles/uceed-cutoff
I hope that this will help.
is UCEED necessary to get admission in VIT bdes
Yes, if you are seeking admission in B.Des. course of VIT Vellore then you have to appear for UCEED entrance examination but note that for this year it has already been conducted and even it's result has also been announced by IIT Bombay, so now you can only appear in next year for it if you are going to appear for your class 12th examination in 2023 otherwise whenever you will appear for class 12th or equivalent examinations, only in the same year you can appear for UCEED, neither in next year nor in previous year.
UCEED 2023 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
******** Candidate must complete the HSC exam/10+2 board exam in the year 2023.
******** Candidates appearing for 10+2 board exam in the year 2023 are eligible to apply for UCEED 2023 provided that they must pass the qualifying exam at the time of admission, otherwise, the candidature will be canceled.
******** Students who complete their qualifying exam from any of the following disciplines - Science stream without Maths or Physics or Chemistry, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities are applicable to apply for admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and IIT Hyderabad .
******** Candidates who pass the 10+2 exam or its equivalent from the Science discipline with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects can apply for admission in different design B.Des programs of undergraduate at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
For complete details kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
iam from delhi my uceed rank is 216 in SC category, can i get admission in dtu.
Hope you are doing great...!!
You have a good chance of getting admission to DTU as the cutoff for DTU is around 300 till the last list.
Although cutoff varies with time, still there's a fair chance of you getting admission.
Delhi Technological University (DTU) was established in 1941. The university is accredited by the NAAC with an A grade and is also approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). DTU ranked 36 for Engineering, 42 for University, and 54 for the Overall category by the NIRF 2021. DTU is counted amongst the oldest Engineering colleges in India. DTU currently offers more than 80 courses via its 17 departments. Out of these departments, the University School of Management and Entrepreneurship (USME) was established recently and is also known as the DTU East Delhi Campus.
I hope this helps you!
All the best:)