Programme: Foundation Studies Programme (2 year)
About the programme:
- The course is a two-year entry-level course which students join on admission.
- The five main components of the curriculum are Core Courses, Studio, Research, Project and Liberal Arts, which are interlinked and work together in developing a student’s technical and conceptual skills. Technology is increasingly part of the above mix.
- The programme aims to enable students to make an informed decision about whether they want to pursue their education in a specialised discipline or embark on a multi-disciplinary program of study.
- Besides learning skills and techniques of the discipline, the course help students develop an aesthetic and social sensibility. , besides skills and techniques of art and design.
Eligibility: Students who have completed class 12th or are appearing for class 12th examinations can apply.
Selection process: It will comprise an entrance test , a portfolio review and a personal interview of the candidate.
- Entrance Test - Ttakes place in 6 centres across India at present - Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Kochi and Bangalore. Those who succeed in the Entrance Test will be shortlisted for the Portfolio Review and Interview at Srishti School, Bangalore.
- Portfolio Review - Candidates are expected to present a portfolio consisting of art and design works they have generated across the years to prove their aptitude, interest and eligibility for admission, based on the quality of the portfolio.
- The Interview - The interview helps Srishti evaluate the creative, intellectual and psychological fit of a candidate for admission
How to apply: Click here to download the application form.
: March 22, 2012
Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology
Yelahanka New Town,
(Opp. Wheel & Axle Plant)
Bangalore - 560 106
Phone: (080) 40447000 / 40446964 / 65 / 66