CEED is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (M.Des.) programmes at the Industrial Design Centre (IIT Bombay), Inter disciplinary Industrial Design Programme (IIT Delhi), Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing (IISc Bangalore) and Design Programme (IIT Kanpur).
For admission to: Master of Design (M.Des.) programmes at the Industrial Design Centre (IIT Bombay), Inter disciplinary Industrial Design Programme (IIT Delhi), Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing (IISc Bangalore) and Design Programme (IIT Kanpur).
Entrance test date: December 4, 2011 (Sunday)
Access to filling online application: September 12, 2011 to October 7, 2011
- Must-read: Fashion as a career
Master of Design Programmes:
- IISc Bangalore : M.Des. in Product Design and Engineering
- IIT Bombay: M.Des in Industrial Design / Visual Communication / Animation / Interaction Design / Mobility and Transportation
- IIT Delhi: M.Des in Industrial Design
- IIT Guwahati: M.Des
- IIT Kanpur: M.Des in Industrial Design
Ph.D Programmes in Design - in some of the above institutes
Examination Centres: Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mumbai, and Roorkee
- Must-read: All about Textile design
What will the test assess?
- Assessment of aptitude for design, involving:
- Visual perception ability
- Drawing skills
- Logical reasoning
- Creativity and communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Architecture / Design / Interior Design, or equivalent OR Professional Diploma of NID / Professional Diploma of CEPT (5 year program) or equivalent OR B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2) OR G.D. Art (5 year programme, after 10th) followed by one year professional experience OR Master's degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications
How to apply: Interested candidates have to apply online.
Online application fee: Rs. 950 (Rs. 475 for SC/ ST/ PD applicants)
Mode of payment:
SBI Cash Voucher (through any SBI Branch): After filling the application form a SBI Cash Voucher is generated along with the application printout. It contains your name and other details. You have to take this to any SBI Branch within India and make the payment. You have to enclose the IITB copy of the SBI Cash Voucher along with the Application Printout.
Demand Draft: DD of the appropriate amount in favour of 'IIT Bombay', payable at Mumbai should be obtained prior to filling of the application form.
- Online application submission begins from: September 12, 2011
- Online application deadline: October 7, 2011
- Receipt of competed application material at IIT Bombay: October 14, 2011
|To view programmes and eligibility, you may visit the below mentioned sites|