AIEED 2018 application form available from November 15
ARCH Academy of Design is inviting applications from design aspirants, who are seeking admissions to undergraduate programmes. To be considered for admissions, eligible candidates will be required to appear for All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED). Aspirants seeking admission to Delhi or Jaipur campus of the institute can fill the AIEED 2018 application form from November 15, 2017 onwards. Before filling the AIEED application form 2018, students are required to register online first. Payment of the application fee can be made via internet banking, Demand Draft or at Bank of India branch.
Candidates must have appeared/cleared class 10+2 (ICSE/State Board/CBSE/IB/NIOS or equivalent) as per guidelines of UGC. Those having valid NATA score/AIEEE rank are not required to appear for AIEED 2018. They will be called for interview directly.
Fill AIEED application form 2018 now.
AIEED 2018 will comprise General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT), followed by interview and portfolio round. Only eligible aspirants can apply to appear for the entrance exam, which will be held in April and May. A total of nearly 140 seats will be allocated to the qualified ones.
Fashion Design & Business
Fashion & Textile Design
Jewellery Design & Business
Lifestyle Accessories Design
Craft Product Design & Business
Graphic Design & Business
Applied Arts (Visual Art)
Interior Design & Business
Questions related to AIEED
can i apply for aieed now in may 2020?
AIEED for January session has been extended until May 31st. So you have time until tomorrow. For more information read our article: https://design.careers360.com/articles/aieed-application-form
icar aieed syllabus in 2020 after 12th
- Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves etc.
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, General Introduction to p-Block Elements: Group 13 Elements etc.
- Biology (Botany and Zoology): The Living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Plant Life, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Animal Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Application of Biology etc.
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability, Statics, Dynamics etc.
- Agriculture: Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Crop Production, Horticulture.
please tell if student who has done 10+2 commerce is eligible for aieed . pls also suggest us any other way student with 10+2 commerce ( maths) can go for b.design (interior design) as career
please tell me the syllabus of NID DAT and aieed
Mayank, topics covered in the prelims of NID DAT are:
- Innovation in design
- Principles of composition
- Inspiration & design development
- Theme development
- Design theory
- Natural & geometrical form
- Exercises on imagination
- Optical illusion
- Colour, pattern & texture
- Lateral thinking
- Design awareness
- Creative thinking & writing
- Graphics & pictograms
- Form & function
- Drawing fundamentals
- Ornaments & motifs
- Imagination & doodling
- Understanding light & shade
- Elements & principles of design
- Colour psychology & optical illusions
- 3D visualization
- Developing observation
- Good design vs. bad design
- Optical illusion
- Mood, theme & color inter-relationship
- Visual logic
- Outline for beginners
- Colour terminology
- Presentation techniques
- Memory drawing
- Picture analysis
- Usage of color in compositions
- Innovation & creation
- Natural & geometrical form
- Use of measurements, scale & proportions
- Expression & emotion
- Developing themes & colour associations
- Foreshortening & perspective
- Inspiration & creativity
In the Mains exam, practical based tests are taken. They may consist of one or more of the below activities:
- Model making
- Material manipulation
- Audio-visual exercises
- Mock interview
- Evolving ideas
- Body language based evaluation
- Creative thinking
- Portfolio making
In AIEED, there are two tests- GAT (General Ability Test) and CAT (Creative Ability Test). GAT consists of topics like Design sensibility, Logical reasoning, Design related awareness and Awareness on global issues and concepts comprehension. CAT will assess you on Written and visual skills, Design thinking, Lateral thinking and creative problem solving and Awareness of design principles.
hello... Im studying in class 11th (PCM) i wanted to know about the procedure to give this exam AIEED... Thank you
AIEED is a All india Entrance exam for design. This is a National level Entrance exam Conducted by ARCH Academy of Design for admission to Under graduate and post graduate courses. AIEED 2020 notification has been released on October 4.