NID Design Aptitude Test
Every year a lot of students appear for the NID DAT examination and there are only a limited seats awaiting for them. In such situation it is necessary to choose the correct books, strategise well and ace the examination. Given below is a link which you can refer to prepare well.
Here is a list of various colleges that accept the scores of NID DAT for admission.
National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
National Institute of Design
Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
MIT Institute of Design
World University of Design
G D Goenka University, School of Fashion and Design
Virtual Voyage College of Design, Media, Art and Management
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
National institute of design is situated in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bangalore. The NID situated in Ahmedabad offers B.Des video and film communication except that there is no fashion communication course in NID.
To know about more courses in NID Ahmedabad check the link below:
Hope this helps.
here I am listing down few points please keep it in mind
1. The most common misconception among NID aspirants is that if you draw well, then you can crack NID, which is totally false. Though good sketching is essential, the questions are framed to judge a candidates creativity, imagination & visualization skills/ observation / general awareness etc. So, developing these skills are equally important.
2. Be Creative - Creativity is a mysterious trait. Many people have tried to define creativity in their own ways but there is no single universally accepted definition. It is difficult to summarise in a few lines but we can say that creativity is the ability to come up with new, original ideas which are not conventional. It is the breaking away from the stereotype, routine, accepted set of thoughts and possessing a deeper insight to problem solving. In short, a creative person experiences rebirth everyday with his or her ideas.
3. Understand that your drawing & creative skills are useless if you are not able to present your thoughts in the exam in the limited amount of time. You stand to lose marks for the questions you fail to answer or which are left incomplete, it doesn't matter how good you are at your work. So speed is equally important.
5. Don't practice in A3 size sketch books. Work in A4 size as that is normally the standard size of answer sheets in the examinations.
6. Don't mug up G.K. books but be more aware about what is happening around - Read the newspapers regularly. Increase your observation power. Try to find out about people who have genuinely contributed to the field of design, their innovative works etc. Read books / magazines & develop a genuine passion for your field.
7. Find your own deep and compelling reason to successfully clear NID. Motivate yourself. Work with enthusiasm & you will be amazed at your ideas & creations.
8. In questions requiring drawing, always draw with a light hand first, doing mainly the outlining without the details. When you are satisfied with the proportions & the rough outline, you may finalize. You will save a lot of time that students normally waste in erasing & re-drawing.
9. Practice more with dry mediums ( colours ), as they are convenient to use and take less time in exams.
10. Plan your time for school/college study & NID entrance preparation. Use your time effectively with a time table.
Hope you find it helpful
let me know in the comment box if you are having any further doubts
are some of the books you could buy online, . The previous years’ papers/model test papers are considered as the best study material for NID DAT preparation.you can also get the sample papers careers 360.
hope it helped.
These are the best coaching classes for NID in Pune...
1) Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio
Address: 101, first floor, Canrich Arcade, Near Mona Food, Above Rocia Shoes Showroom, 315, MG Road, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
2) The Renaissance - NIFT-NATA-NID-CEED-ART
Address: Picasso Kedari Icon, 104, Salunke Vihar Road, Kubera Garden, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411048
3) SILICA - Your Design Career Guide
Address: second Floor,Shan Hira Building,, Near Canara Bank, Above Titan Showroom, M. G. Rd Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
4) Kriya Design
Address: fourth Floor, Lotus Court, Pune - Satara Rd, Near Panchami Hotel, Parvati Industrial Estate, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411009
5) Incepto Design Academy
Address: 310, Kamla Arcade, J.M. Street, Deccan,, Opp. Balgandharv, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Hope these will be helpful..
All the best!!
The top coaching institutes for NID in Pune are mentioned below.
The order of the institutes are as per their rating.
2.SILICA coaching centre in Baner.
5.Incepto design academy.
6.Ideaa Institute of Design.
8.SILICA coaching centre in pimpri.
The above rating of the institutes are as per their ratings in recent years.
Hope this may help you.
CEPT Ahmedabad is a good college for B design it is a private institute approved by UGC and the eligibility is 60% marks in 12th. The infrastructure used for teaching is extremely good and the college ranks high in components such as facility, placements, and faculty.
For symbiosis, The placements on the campus are good. Most of the students get into the internships at the various firms. The reputed brands like Nike, Puma, BMW, and the others recruit the students. All the students have lots of opportunities to be recruited with a good salary and job conditions. The faculty members are good at making sure the best students get placed in highly reputed companies.
You can compare colleges at;https://www.careers360.com/compare-colleges
All the best!
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile