Stay up-to date with UCEED News
About UCEED 2022
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will conduct the UCEED exam 2022 on January 23 from 9 am to 12 noon in 24 national cities. UCEED 2022 registration has been commenced from September 9, 2021 in online mode. Design aspirants can fill the UCEED 2022 application form with regular fee till October 10, 2021. Aspirants are advised to check the UCEED eligibility criteria 2022 before filling the registration form.
IIT Bombay released the official notification of the UCEED 2022 exam on September 1, 2021. It is mandatory for the candidates to meet the prescribed UCEED eligibility criteria in order to appear in the UCEED exam 2022. Aspirants can fill the UCEED application form 2022 by paying the late fee from October 11 to October 17, 2021. IIT Bombay, the conducting body will release the UCEED 2022 admit card on January 8. UCEED 2022 will be held on January 23 from 9 am to 12 noon in 24 national cities.
The examination cell will release the UCEED draft answer key on January 25, 2022. Candidates can challenge the provisional UCEED answer key 2022 if they found any discrepancy on it. The final answer key of UCEED exam 2022 will be released on January 31. UCEED 2022 result will be announced on March 10 on the official website uceed.iitb.ac.in. Candidates can download the UCEED exam scorecard from March 14 to June 14. UCEED 2022 exam qualified candidates can apply for B.Des admission at UCEED participating institutes from March 14 to March 31. UCEED exam seat allotment result for round 1, 2 and 3 will be announced on April 10, May 10 and June 10 respectively.
UCEED 2022: Key changes you must know
UCEED 2022 Exam Centres: The test centres of UCEED has been decreased to 24 this year compared to 25 in 2020. IIT Bombay will now conduct UCEED 2022 exam in 24 cities in India only. The concerned authorities has removed the UCEED exam international test centre at Dubai.
Increase UCEED participating institutes: The number of UCEED participating institutes has been increased. IIT Delhi is all set to offer B.Des course to the aspirants through UCEED 2022.
UCEED Exam Pattern 2022: There has been changes in the marking scheme of UCEED Part A - Multiple Select Question (MSQ) . Number of questions in MSQ remain same, however, there is a changed in marking scheme.
- +4 marks will be awarded if all the correct options are chosen for each question.
- +3 marks will be given only if three options are chosen out of four correct options and no incorrect answer chosen.
- +2 marks will be awarded if three or more options are correct but chosen only two options and none of the incorrect option are selected.
- +1 mark will be allotted if only one option is chosen out of two or more correct options and and none of the incorrect options are chosen.
- Zero (0) mark to the attempted question.
- -1 for incorrect answers.
What is UCEED Exam?
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is a design entrance exam conducted by IIT Bombay to shortlist the candidates for B.Des admission in IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad and IIITDM Jabalpur. UCEED exam is conducted at the national level once in year at 24 cities across the nation. UCEED consists of two parts - part A and part B. UCEED part A is a computer-based mode test, whereas part B will be held in pen and paper mode. The total duration of UCEED 2022 exam is three hours.
Apart from the UCEED participating institutes, students who have valid UCEED score can also apply for admission in the result-sharing institutes. However, these result-sharing institutes will not be a part of the Joint Admission Process held by IIT Bombay. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the respective institute where they want to admit.
Know all about IIT Design Entrance Exam UCEED 2022
UCEED Exam 2022 Latest Updates:
September 9, 12.30 am: IIT has released the UCEED 2022 application form at uceed.iitb.ac.in Apply Online Here
- UCEED 2022: IIT Bombay releases exam dates; Registration to start from September 9
- UCEED 2022: Syllabus, exam pattern, and marking scheme
- UCEED 2022: Registration to start soon at uceed.iitb.ac.in; Here’s all what you need to know
UCEED 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Short Exam Name||UCEED|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3500 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
UCEED 2022 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
09 Sep, 2021 - 10 Oct, 2021
Application - Without late fee | Mode: Online Ongoing
11 Oct, 2021 - 17 Oct, 2021
Late Fee Application | Mode: Online
08 Jan, 2022
Admit Card | Mode: Online
23 Jan, 2022
Exam | Mode: Offline and Online
25 Jan, 2022
Answer Key - Draft answer key | Mode: Online
31 Jan, 2022
Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online
10 Mar, 2022
Result | Mode: Online
14 Mar, 2022 - 31 Mar, 2022
Application - Registration for bdes admission (UCEED qualified candidates) | Mode: Online
10 Apr, 2022
Counselling - First seat allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online
10 May, 2022
Counselling - Second seat allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online
10 Jun, 2022
Counselling - Third seat allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online
14 Mar, 2022 - 14 Jun, 2022
Score Card | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
01 Sep, 2021
Advertisement - Official notification | Mode: Online
The eligibility criteria for appearing for UCEED 2022 exam are:
1. To be eligible for appearing UCEED 2022, candidates must be born on or before October 1, 1997, if they belong to open or OBC-NCL category, and if they belong to SC, ST, PWD category, then they must be born on or after October 1, 1992.
2. The maximum number of attempt will be two times in consecutive years.
3. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, that is class 12th or equivalent in 2021 or appearing in 2022. Students who have passed in 2020, or earlier are not eligible to apply. Further, students from all streams all eligible to apply for the exam.
The eligibility criteria for applying for B.Des after UCEED 2022 exam is as follows:
1. To be eligible for applying for B. Des programme, candidates must be born on or before October 1, 1997, if they belong to open or OBC-NCL category and if they belong to SC, ST, PWD category, then they must be born on or after October 1, 1992.
2. Candidates must have obtained the qualified rank in the UCEED 2021 exam.
3. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination, that is class 12th or equivalent in 2021 or appearing in 2022. Further, students from all streams all eligible to apply for the exam.
4. Candidates from science stream with physics, chemistry and maths, as subjects are eligible to apply for admissions to IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIITDM Jabalpur. Candidates from any other stream, that is science without physics, chemistry or maths, commerce, arts, humanities, are eligible to apply to only IIT Bombay, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
IIT Bombay has released the UCEED application form 2022 on September 9. Eligible candidates can fill the UCEED application form online by visiting the official website - ceed.iitb.ac.in.
The application process for UCEED 2022 exam is as follows:
1. Candidates who want to appear for UCEED 2022 first need to register through the online portal link www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
2. The candidates are required to register by submitting their mobile number, name, email address, and date of birth.
3. After registration, candidates need to fill their personal and academic details in the application form along with three exam centres of their choice.
4. The following documents need to be uploaded while online registration for UCEED 2022
- Recent colored photograph
- A scanned copy of the candidate's full signature on the white sheet/paper
- Qualifying examination certificate if appeared in 2021 or before
- Certificate from school/college principal, if they are appearing in 2022
- Date of birth proof, such as passport, SSC certificate or birth certificate
5. Candidates need to pay the fee through online mode that is through net banking, debit and credit card.
6. Candidates are required to submit the application form.
Following is the registration fee details for UCEED 2022.
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in India|
|Female Candidates (all categories)||INR 1750|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1750|
|All Other Candidates||INR 3500|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 200|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 325|
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Dubai|
|All Indian Nationals||USD 350|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 350|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 450|
|OBC, ST, General, SC||Online||Female||₹ 1750|
|OBC, General||Online||Transgender, Male||₹ 3500|
|OBC, ST, General, SC||PWD||Online||Transgender, Male||₹ 1750|
UCEED 2022 Syllabus
Visualization and spatial ability
Pictorial and diagrammatic questions
Transformation and/ or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships
Mechanical and scientific concepts
Observation and design sensitivity
Concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, events, and thinking critically about them
Certain details, analysing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting
Visual properties and aesthetic outcomes
Environmental and social awareness
General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc, and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment
Awareness of social and cultural connection with design
History of the designed artefact
Socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses
History of art, sculpture, and literature
Analytical and logical reasoning
Data interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns
Language and creativity
Design thinking and problem solving
Signs and symbols
Draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading
- Candidates should be aware of the structure of the exam and the syllabus.
- Students must practice previous years’ question papers to get an idea of what kind of questions asked in the exam.
- Questions will be based on the fundamentals of drawing, although the UCEED exam does not have a drawing section. Get insight into concepts and theories of drawing, such as perspective, human figure and proportion, shade, shadows and textures.
- Improve your vocabulary, general knowledge and current affairs by reading
IIT Bombay precribed the exam pattern of UCEED 2022 which include all the parameters of the exam. UCEED 2022 exam pattern mentions that the following details:
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours and the question paper will be in English.
- The question paper will consist of two parts: Part A and Part B which are both mandatory.
- The total marks are 300
- Part A will be a computer based test for 240 marks and a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes. There will be 3 sections in this part of the exam.
- Section 1 will consist of NAT (Numerical Answer Type): The answer is a number that needs to be entered using a virtual keyboard in the computer screen. No choices will be shown for these questions.
- Section 2 will consist of MSQ (Multiple Select Questions) with one or more correct answer(s) out of the four given choices.
- Section 3 will have MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) with four choices out of which only one is the correct answer.
It will be a drawing test for 60 marks to be completed in 30 minutes. Candidates will be asked one question aimed at testing drawing skills. The question will be displayed on the computer screen while candidates will have to answer or draw it on the paper provided. The answer booklet for Part B will be taken away at the end of the exam for evaluation.
UCEED 2021 Exam Pattern - Marking scheme
Number of Questions
Marks if Correct
Marks if Wrong
Marks if not Attempted
Section 1 - NAT
Section 2 - MSQ
Section 3 - MCQ
Total (Part-A and Part-B combined): 300 MARKS
IIT Bombay will release the UCEED 2022 admit card on January 8. UCEED admit card 2022 is an important document that students should not forget to carry with them to the examination hall. Before downloading the admit card, candidates checked all the information mentioned on the UCEED admit card 2022. In case candidates are unable to download the admit card, they should contact the authorities.
How to download admit card of UCEED 2022?
Candidates have to follow the steps that are given below to download UCEED admit card 2022:
- Visit the official website - uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Click on the 'UCEED admit card 2022' link
- Enter the registered login id and password
- UCEED admit card 2022 will appear on the screen
- Check all the information mentioned on UCEED 2022 admit card
- Download the admit card of UCEED
The information mentioned on UCEED Admit Card 2022
The following information will be mentioned on UCEED 2022 admit card:
- Name of candidate
- UCEED registration ID
- Roll Number for UCEED 2022
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Examination schedule
- Examination centre details
- Instructions to candidates.
UCEED 2022 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- UCEED admit card
- Valid photo ID
IIT Bombay will release UCEED Draft Answer Key for Part-A on January 25, 2022. Candidates can raise objection against the provisional UCEED answer key 2022 if discrepancy are found. Candidates can compare their answer with the UCEED answer key 2022 and accordingly calculate their score. While calculating the score, candidates have to follow the same marking scheme prescribed by IIT Bombay. The final Answer Key for Part-A will be released on January 31.
UCEED Result 2022
IIT Bombay will declare the UCEED 2022 result on March 10. Along with the UCEED 2022 result, students who will qualify will be able to download their scorecards which will also be released along with the result. The scorecard of UCEED 2022 can be downloaded from official website from March 14 to June 14.
Steps to check UCEED 2022 Result
- Click on the UCEED result link
- Students have to enter their registered ID and password
- UCEED result 2022 will be reflected on the screen
- Check the details
UCEED Score Card 2022:
Candidates who will qualify entrance test will be able to download the UCEED score card from the official website. UCEED 2022 scores will be valid for one year from the date of the result declaration.
The steps to download the UCEED scorecard is the same as the result except that scorecard can be downloaded for admission purposes by only candidates who have qualified and awarded a rank.
UCEED 2022 Rank list
The rank list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks (Part-A and Part-B combined) obtained in UCEED 2022.
There will be only ONE rank list. Candidates can however check their provisional category-wise rank from the results page.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, tie breaker policy followed will be
- Higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Part-B.
- Higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in section 2 of Part-A.
- Higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in section 1 of Part-A.
- If there is a tie even after this, candidates will be assigned the same rank.
Only candidates who score the qualifying cutoff marks in both Part-A and Part-B, each section of the question paper and the minimum total marks will be included in the rank list.
UCEED 2022 Cutoff
UCEED Cutoff 2022 - While the qualifying cutoff has been mentioned by IIT Bombay, the actual cutoff for seat allotment differs from institute to institute and category wise. Candidates can check the UCEED 2022 Qualifying Cutoff below as well as the past year cutoff marks to get an idea
UCEED qualifying cutoff (Previous year)
Minimum % of marks in each Section in Part-A and Part-B
Minimum Total Marks
Common Rank List (CRL)
OBC-NCL rank list
SC rank list
ST rank list
PwD rank list
UCEED Cutoff 2019
Name of the Institute
No. of candidate
Second Round of UCEED Cutoff 2019
Name of the Institute
No. of candidate
Qualifying Marks Trend
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
Candidates who will clear UCEED will have to register for UCEED 2022 counselling and seat allotment. Students have to enter the personal, educational and contact details in the registration form and also fill the institutes according to their choice. Once candidates accept the seat at the time of UCEED 2022 seat allotment, then they have to confirm their admission by paying the necessary fee.
Seat allotment will be announced in three rounds. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of UCEED scores and choice of institutes as entered by them. Provisional letters will be sent to selected students on their registered email IDs. Thereafter they must pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs. 60,000 (Rupees Sixty Thousand Only) for GEN/EWS/OBC-NCL and Rs. 15,000 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) for SC/ST/PwD through an online payment system
Guidelines for UCEED 2022 seat allotment are:
- Selected candidates should remit the seat acceptance fee before the given deadline or decline the admission else their application will stand cancelled.
- Candidates who are allotted their first choice of institute can either ACCEPT (‘freeze’) the choice or DECLINE the offer.
- Candidates who have been allotted their second or third choice of institute can opt to either ACCEPT (‘freeze’) the choice, or ACCEPT WITH THE OPTION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR UPWARD MOVEMENT (‘float’) the choice for subsequent rounds.
- Candidates who choose, "Freeze" cannot participate in further rounds.
- Candidates who have opted for "Float", indicate that, if admission to an institute of their higher preference is offered, they will accept it. Else, they will continue with the currently accepted institute. Such candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission and need not pay the acceptance fee again.
- The seat acceptance fee will be adjusted with the institute fee at the time of admissions.
- Candidates who have paid the seat acceptance fee and withdraw from the UCEED 2022 counselling can claim refund wherein Rs 3000 will be dedcuted as processing charges and the rest refunded. Refund will only be processed till the third round. Thereafter no such claim will be entertained by the authorities.
- Withdrawal is not allowed after the announcement of the third round of UCEED 2022 seat allotment.
UCEED 2022 Participating Institutes and Fee Structure:
|Name of Institutes||Indicative Fee Structure (based on 2021)|
|IIT Bombay||Click here|
|IIT Guwahati||Click here|
|IIT Hyderabad||Click here|
|IIITDM Jabalpur||Click here|
Other institutes that accept UCEED 2022 Scores are as follows:
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- World University of Design, Delhi NCR
- Chitkara University, Punjab
- Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bengaluru
- Anant National University, Ahmedabad
- VIT University, Vellore
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- UPES, Dehradun
- CIT, Kohrajhar
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Khyati School of Design, Ahmedabad
- MIT World Peace University, Pune
- U.P. Institute of Design, Noida
- ARCH College of Design and Business, Jaipur
- Aram Centre for Art, Design and Environmental Studies, Coimbatore
UCEED Result Sharing Institute 2021
UCEED Result Sharing Institute
B.Des Programmes Offer
Anant National University, Ahmedabad
30 B.Des Seats in Design domain
Auro University, Surat
MIT - WPU School of Design, Pune
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattanlulathur, Chennai
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
Documents Required at Counselling
- UCEED score card
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Valid photo ID
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:How many colleges will accept UCEED 2022 scores?
As per the latest data, apart from IITs, there are others top colleges accepting UCEED Scores. To know more details, read full article of Top colleges accepting UCEED scores.
Question:When will the UCEED 2022 result be declared?
IIT Bombay will declared the result of UCEED on March 10, 2022. The exam will be conducted on January 23 from 9 am to 12 noon. Along with the result, rank list will be issues by candidates.
Question:In how many rounds will seat allotment procedure of UCEED 2022 be conducted?
As per the notification released, UCEED 2022 seat allotment will be conducted by authorities in three rounds on April 10, May 10 and June 10 respectively.
Question:What is the fees for UCEED 2022 for female candidates?
The application form of UCEED 2022 can be filled in online mode from September 9. The application fee for female candidates is Rs. 1750.
Question:What is the last date of filling the UCEED 2022 application Form?
According to the UCEED exam dates, application form with regular fee is October 10.
Question:Can I get my UCEED admit card 2022 offline?
Candidates must note that IIT Bombay will not sent UCEED admit card personally to the candidates through post or email. UCEED 2022 admit card will be release only in online mode on the official website.
The steps to download the UCEED admit card 2022 is as follows.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the "UCEED admit card" link
- Enter the login credentials
- UCEED admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the hall tickets and take the printout of the same
Question:What is the preparation tips of UCEED 2022?
Question:What are the best books for UCEED 2022 preparation?
The best books for UCEED preparation are listed below.
- Comprehensive English for NID, NIFT, UCEED, CEED, NATA, B.Arch & Other Design Entrance Exams by Designologue
- UCEED (B.Des) Entrance Books and Test Series by AFA INDIA
- Analytical Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Verbal Aptitude (UCEED Guide) by Institute Of Creative Sciences
Question:How can I challenge the UCEED 2022 answer key?
The steps to challenge the draft UCEED answer key 2022 are as follows.
Log in to the 'candidate portal' using the login credentials
Click on the ‘Enter your comment on responses’ button.
Choose the correct question number from the dropdown menu and comment on it by providing the proof to support the objection.
Question:What is the admission process of B.Des in IITB, IITG, IITH, IIITDMJ?
Candidates must have to clear UCEED 2021 and secure a rank to apply for admission in IITB, IITG, IITH, IIITDMJ. Admission will be offered to the students through UCEED counselling and seat allotment 2021. Candidates must register for the seat allotment by providing the required information. Before applying for admission in the IITs’ students are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the institute.
Questions related to UCEED
Best Books for UCEED 2022 Preparation
Best Books for UCEED 2022 Preparation are listed below.
1. UCEED Guide - Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Aptitude, Mental Aptitude
Author : Institute Of Creative Sciences
2. Quantitative Aptitude
Author : R.S. Aggarwal
3. UCEED B.Des Entrance Books and Test Series
Author : A.F.A India
4. Verbal & Non-verbal reasoning
Author : R.S. Aggarwal
Quantitative AptitudeRS Aggarwal
This exam has two parts, Part - A is Computer based and Part - B is pen and paper based.
In Part - B there will be Drawing. Maximum marks is 300 marks and there will be 68 questions.
To get more information about Best Books for UCEED 2022 Prepration go through below mentioned link.
May this information was helpful to you.
All The Best!!
Hi, I will be giving my Uceed and NID exams in 2023. How do is start preparing ??
UCEED: It is a design entrance test conducted by IIT Bombay once in a year.
The ideal period to start the preparation is 6 months.
UCEED is a skill based entrance test which evaluates the creativity skills, observation and visualization ability, and problem solving skills.
NID: To get admission into one the top design institutes of NID campuses, the candidates need to qualify NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
Preparation tips for UCEED and NID are as follows:
1. Go through the exam pattern and syllabus carefully and make a time table .
2. Use a good book for the preparation.
3. Solve previous year questions papers for proper time management.
4. Boost your general knowledge.
5. Give mock tests.
Some of the best books which can be used for the preparation of UCEED and NID are:
a) UCEED (B.Des) Entrance Books and Test Series
b) UCEED Design Environment & Social Awareness In Design Perspective Combined With Mental & Verbal Aptitude
c) Analytical Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Verbal Aptitude (UCEED Guide)
e) NID (B.Des) Entrance Book and Test Series by AFAINDIA
f) NIFT, NID, IIFT Entrance Examination by Dharmendra Mittal
g) NIFT, NID, IIFT Entrance Examination bySurendra
Refer to the link given below for preparation tips for UCEED.
Refer to the link given below for preparation tips for NID
Hope this information is helpful to you
can I give uceed exam before my 12th board exam as the criteria is given that In the UCEED we can attempt these exam in 2 consecutive years , so what is the best time to give exams
UCEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria - Qualifying Exam
According to the UCEED 2022 eligibility criteria, aspirants must complete the HSC exam/10+2 board exam in the year 2020.
Students who will appear in the 10+2 board exam in the year 2022 are also eligible to apply for the admission under UCEED. However, they must pass the qualifying exam at the time of admission, otherwise candidature will be cancelled from getting admission for undergraduate in a different design programme.
Students who complete their qualifying exam from any of the following disciplines - Science stream without Maths or Physics or Chemistry, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities are applicable to apply for the admission in IIT Bombay , IIT Hyderabad , IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur .
Candidates who pass the 10+2 exam or its equivalent from the Science discipline with Physics , Chemistry and Maths as subjects can apply for admission in different design B.Des programs of undergraduate at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
The best time to attempt is whenever you are completely ready for it !
Hope this helps,
All the best !
If i didnt give the national level examination UCEED or NID than what i can do to get admission in IPU program B. Des.?
To get admission in LPU you have to appear for Entrance exam.LPU Phagwara offered large number of courses.LPU admission to BDesign are based on the merit in the qualifying examination and the entrance exam conducted by the university known as LPUNEST.Apart from LPUNEST other entrance exams like NATA,JEE Mains,UCEED etc are also acceptable.It is mandatory to secure valid score in these examinations.Eligiblity criteria for qualifying exam is you must pass 10+2 with 50% aggregate (with English) or equivalent.For students,who has not studied English as a subject,the condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium.If you have not appeared for any of the entrance exam you can appear for LPUNEST Exam 2021.The LPUNEST 2021 Application form has been released on September 1,2021.The last date to apply for the exam and book slot is 3 days before the exam.The LPUNEST 2021 will going to conduct September 4 to 20,2021.
For more details visit this site:
from where should i start for uceed.
If you are preparing for UCEED and don't know from where to start them let me guide you :-
>> First of all make yourself aware of UCEED exam patter and it's syllabus. You can check out the articles given below :-
>> You should have complete knowledge of fundamentals of Drawing for UCEED because even though there is no drawing section but the questions are asked based on the theories, fundamentals and other concepts of Drawing. SO for this you can check out the list of books which I had given you in just previous answer.
>> For better practice solve previous year's paper and sample papers of UCEED.
>> Focus on reading, go through news and current affairs and update yourself on daily basis.
For more details :-
I hope this information helps you.