UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2022: Marks, Age & Minimum Qualification
UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2022 - The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay specified the UCEED 2022 eligibility criteria which candidates have to fulfil in order to appear in the UCEED exam. Aspirants are advised to check the UCEED eligibility criteria 2022 before filling the application form.
Latest Updates for UCEED
Stay up-to date with UCEED News
IIT Bombay conducts the UCEED exam at national level for the aspirants seeking admission in B.Des programmes at the UCEED participating institutes. The examination cell will conduct UCEED on January 23 in 24 cities across the nation. UCEED eligibility criteria includes the qualifying exam, minimum marks to be secured in the qualifying exam, age limit, and many more. Scroll down the page to know more about the UCEED eligibility criteria 2022.
UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2022
Design aspirants wishing to appear in the UCEED exam are mandatory to meet the UCEED 2022 eligibility criteria. All candidates including foreign nationals must fulfil the prescribed UCEED eligibility criteria. Check the UCEED eligibility criteria 2022 which are mentioned.
UCEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria - Qualifying Exam
According to the UCEED 2022 eligibility criteria, aspirants must complete the HSC exam/10+2 board exam in the year 2022.
Students appearing the 10+2 board exam in the year 2022 are also eligible to apply for admission under UCEED. However, they must pass the qualifying exam at the time of admission, otherwise, the candidature will be canceled from getting admission for undergraduate in a different design program.
Students who complete their qualifying exam from any of the following disciplines - Science stream without Maths or Physics or Chemistry, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities are applicable to apply for admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and IIT Hyderabad.
Students with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology at 10+2 can apply For BDes admission in IIITDM Jabalpur.
Candidates who pass the 10+2 exam or its equivalent from the Science discipline with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects can apply for admission in different design B.Des programs of undergraduate at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2022 - Age limit
According to the eligibility criteria of UCEED 2022, Open/ EWS/ OBC-NCL category candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1997.
Whereas SC, ST or PwD category get the relaxation of five years. Students belonging to the SC/ST/PwD category will be eligible to register for the UCEED 2022 entrance test if they were born on or after October 1, 1992.
Top Design College in India
UCEED 2022 Eligibility - Maximum number of Attempts
In accordance with the UCEED eligibility criteria 2022, students are eligible to appear for UCEED exam two times in a consecutive years. Candidates must note that the UCEED 2022 score is valid for a period of one year from the announcement date of result.
UCEED Application Form 2022
UCEED 2022 application form is now available on the official website from September 9 to November 16, 2021. Candidates can fill the UCEED registration 2022 online by providing the required details and documents. To fill the application form, aspirants must keep all the required documents and information beforehand.
Popular Design Entrance Exam
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2022: Marks, Age & Minimum Qualification
Question: When will the authority release the UCEED 2022 eligibility criteria?
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay released the UCEED eligibility criteria 2022 on September 1, 2021.
Question: How many times can I attempt the UCEED entrance exam?
According to the UCEED 2022 eligibility criteria, students can appear for two consecutive years. UCEED score is valid for only one years for admission in the corresponding academic years.
Question: What is the qualifying exam of UCEED 2022?
According to the UCEED eligibility criteria, students must pass the 10+2 board exam or its equivalent. Students who will appear in the 10+2 exam in 2022 can also apply for the UCEED. Candidates from all the disciplines - Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible to apply for undergraduate admission in design programmes.
Question: What is the age limit in accordance with the UCEED eligibility criteria 2022
Candidates who are born on or after October 1, 1997 (open/EWS/OBC - NCL) can apply for UCEED however, ST/SC/PwD candidates who were born on or after October 1, 1992 are eligible to appear in the entrance test.
Question: What is UCEED exam?
Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is a design entrance exam conducted at national level by IIT Bombay. Aspirants seeking admission for BDes courses in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IITDM Jabalpur need to qaulify UCEED exam.
Question: Does appearing UCEED exam guranteed BDes admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IITDM Jabalpur?
Candidates must note that appearing or securing rank in UCEED 2022 does not guarantees admission to BDes courses at the participating institutes. UCEED qualified aspirants have to separately apply for admission to the participating institutes. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the respective institutes which they want to enrol for BDes admission. Each respective institute will again conduct entrance test separately for the UCEED qualified candidates. The entrance test includes written test and personal interview.
Question: How will I prepare for UCEED 2022?
The preparation tips for UCEED 2022 exam are as follows.
- Read newspapers, current affairs and comic strip
- Pracatice free hand sketching
- Solve puzzle and reasoning question
- Practice UCEED sample papers
- Give UCEED mock test
UCEED 2022: IIT Bombay has conducted UCEED 2022 on January 23 ...
UCEED Previous Years’ Question Papers: Solve the previous year...
UCEED Answer Key 2022 - IIT Bombay has released the draft UCEE...
UCEED Participating Institutes 2022 - Through a valid score of...
UCEED Important Dates 2022 - IIT Bombay released the UCEED 202...
Questions related to UCEED
I am studying in class 12 [2021-2022] currently and will give my final examination in month of march 2022. When can i give uceed ?
you can give UCEED exam in 2022 if you want because Students appearing for the 10+2 board exam in the year 2022 are also eligible to apply for admission under UCEED. However, they must pass the qualifying exam at the time of admission, otherwise, the candidature will be canceled from getting admission for undergraduate in a different design program.
for more details you can check below link
when and how can I submit my obc ncl certificate online for uceed 2022 ?
UCEED documents upload is necessary to fill application form it is very easy process you need to scan obc ncl certificate in prescribed format and upload it in application form where it says 'upload images'.after filling necessary details you can preview your form and submit registration fee.no modification is allowed after fee payment.
gen rank&SC rank for IIT UCEED 2022
Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) is a national-level entrance exam for admission to the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) program at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Cutoff of different category changes every year due to various factors like number of candidates, difficulty level of paper and various other. While the qualifying cutoff has been mentioned by IIT Bombay, the actual cutoff for seat allotment differs from institute to institute and category wise.
- For General rank between 1-100 is good to get into IITs.
- For SC Category rank between 1-50 is good to get IITs .
Both may varies according to years. And whole details about the IIT UCEED you get in official website. For more details on IIT UCEED 2022 you can check Careers360:
All The Best!
what is the UCEED Syllabus?????
UCEED 2022 will have two parts.
Part-A will have questions from the following topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships, knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and think critically about them. Applying attention to certain details, analyzing, reasoning, classifying, inferring, and predicting. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources, etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment. Awareness of social and cultural connection with the design, history of the designed artifact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture, and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative, and discern patterns within the information. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments, or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of several statements is the most accurate response to a posed question. Data interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand and use Standard English. Reading comprehension, knowledge of English grammar. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options, and to think out- of the box.
- Design thinking and problem-solving: Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs, and symbols. Ability to understand complexity, identify problems, generate alternatives, evaluate options, and select solutions.
Part-B will have ONE question from the following topic:
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
visit the link for more information
Hii, I registered for UCEED 2022 but couldnt submit my OBC NCL certificate as i didnt receive at that period of time so i have submit an application instead of NCL certificate.How can I submit it now?
You can upload your OBC NCL certificate official website of uceed - uceed.iitb.ac.in. Before the one month of releasing admit card for the exam. UCEED is a National level entrance examination for admission of the course of BDes course in IIT Guwahati, IIT Mumbai, IIT Hyderabad. We have to open the official portal of uceed examination. Then go to the the submit section. After that upload your OBC NCL certificate to the submit section and click on the submit button. Get a copy of the submitted OBC NCL certificate mention the date on it of submission. .
This will help.