About AIFD WAT 2019
Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) imparts technical and professional expertise in the domain of apparel management and fashion designing. AIFD will conduct the Written Admission Test (WAT) 2019 for offering admissions in the B.SC- FAD, an undergraduate degree. AIFD will conduct the WAT examination for undergraduate admission at their Bangalore campus. AIFD WAT 2019 will be conducted in the English language. The duration of AIFD WAT 2019 exam will of three hours. The AIFD has a total intake of 60 students per academic year.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Army Institute of Fashion and Design|
Download all details about AIFD WAT 2019Download Brochure
AIFD WAT 2019 Important Dates
AIFD WAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of AIFD WAT 2019 is as follows:
1. Candidates aspiring for AIFD WAT 2019, must have qualified 11th and 12th standard with the same combination of subjects.
2. Candidates must have scored 35% of aggregate marks as a regular candidate from the board recognised by university/UGC are eligible for admission in B. SC -FAD.
2. Candidates who have passed 12th standard through distance education/private mode via NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) required to have the same combination of subjects in the 11th and 12th standard.
AIFD WAT 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft
|OBC, ST, SC, General||PWD||Offline||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 500|
The application process for AIFD WAT 2019 will be as follows:
1. Candidates need to download the e-prospectus from the AIFD website and fill the application form given at the end of e-prospectus.
2. Candidates need to attach the following documents with the application form:
A. Admit and Attendance Card
B. 10th and 12th or equivalent examination mark sheet for giving age proof/ transfer certificate
C. Qualifying examination statement of marks with aggregate marks
D. Higher degree/examination statement of marks
3. The filled application form along with above-mentioned documents should be sent to institute address with the demand draft of Rupees 500/-, in favour of "Army Institute of Fashion and Design" payable at Bangalore. Also, student name must be mentioned on the back side of the demand draft.
4. Through registered post admit card will be sent to the candidates on the address mentioned by them on the white envelope provided with the application form. Candidates are required to affix stamps of Rupees 40/-for the purpose.
AIFD WAT E-books and Sample Papers
AIFD WAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AIFD WAT 2019 will be:
1. AIFD WAT 2019 exam will be having objective questions.
2. The exam will be conducted in English.
3. There will be no negative marking in AIFD WAT 2019 exam.
4. The exam will be comprised of the following subjects:
A. General awareness test.
B. Intelligence and reasoning test.
C. English language competency and comprehension test. This part will also include a short essay.
AIFD WAT 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- AIFD WAT 2019 Admit Card
Documents Required at Counselling
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Matriculation Marks Sheet
- Both 11th and 12th Marks Sheet
Questions related to AIFD WAT
News and Articles
AIFD WAT Counselling 2019
AIFD WAT Counselling 2019 - Official body will conduct the AIFD WAT 2019 counseling fro...
AIFD WAT Exam Centres 2019
AIFD WAT Exam Centres 2019 - AIFD WAT 2019 will be held across six cities in India. AIF...
AIFD WAT Result 2019
AIFD WAT Result 2019- The result of AIFD WAT 2019 will be announced by Army Institute o...
AIFD WAT Exam Pattern 2019
AIFD WAT Exam Pattern 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design releases AIFD WAT 201...
AIFD WAT Admit Card 2019
AIFD WAT Admit Card 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design will dispatch the AIFD ...
AIFD WAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
AIFD WAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design declares AIFD...
AIFD WAT Important Dates 2019
AIFD WAT Important Dates 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design announces AIFD WAT...
AIFD WAT Application Form 2019
AIFD WAT Application Form 2019 (Released) - Army Institute of Fashion and Design has r...
AIFD WAT 2019
AIFD WAT 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design will conduct AIFD WAT 2019 in Apri...
Army Institute of Fashion & Design declare...
AIFD WAT 2018 Result- Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore has announced resul...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile