Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) imparts technical and professional expertise in the domain of apparel management and fashion designing. AIFD will conduct the Written Admission Test (WAT) 2019 on May 20. Candidates can fill the application form of AIFD WAT 2019 till April 20. Candidates , however, can fill the form by paying late fees of Rs 100 till April 29. AIFD WAT admit card 2019 will be released from April 29 onwards. The result of AIFD WAT will be announced on May 27. The qualified candidates will get admissions in B.SC- FAD, an undergraduate degree. AIFD will conduct the WAT examination for undergraduate admission at their Bangalore campus. AIFD WAT 2019 will be conducted in the English language. The duration of AIFD WAT 2019 exam will of three hours. The AIFD has a total intake of 60 students per academic year.
The eligibility criteria of AIFD WAT 2019 is as follows:
1. Candidates aspiring for AIFD WAT 2019, must have qualified 11th and 12th standard with the same combination of subjects.
2. Candidates must have scored 35% of aggregate marks as a regular candidate from the board recognised by university/UGC are eligible for admission in B. SC -FAD.
2. Candidates who have passed 12th standard through distance education/private mode via NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) required to have the same combination of subjects in the 11th and 12th standard.
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft
The application process for AIFD WAT 2019 will be as follows:
Aspirants can fill the application form of AIFD WAT 2019 from January 25 to April 20. The deadline for receipt of applications with late fee is April 27. The cost of prospectus is Rs.500. The AIFD application form 2019 has to be downloaded and submitted along with the demand draft after carefully filling it.
1. Candidates have to download AIFD application form and fill it before the deadline.
2. Candidates need to attach the following documents with the application form:
A. Admit and Attendance Card
B. 10th and 12th or equivalent examination mark sheet for giving age proof/ transfer certificate
C. Qualifying examination statement of marks with aggregate marks
D. Higher degree/examination statement of marks
3. The filled application form along with above-mentioned documents should be sent to institute address with the demand draft of Rupees 500/-, in favour of "Army Institute of Fashion and Design" payable at Bangalore. Also, student name must be mentioned on the back side of the demand draft.
The exam pattern of AIFD WAT 2019 will be:
1. AIFD WAT 2019 exam will be having objective questions.
2. The exam will be conducted in English.
3. There will be no negative marking in AIFD WAT 2019 exam.
4. The exam will be comprised of the following subjects:
A. General awareness test.
B. Intelligence and reasoning test.
C. English language competency and comprehension test. This part will also include a short essay.
AIFD WAT 2019 admit card will be sent to candidates through registered post from April 29 onwards . If a candidate do not receive the AIFD admit card 2019 by May 5, in such a case he/she should contact the principal of Army Institute of Fashion and Design in order to facilitate dispatch of duplicate hall ticket. For this purpose, he/she has to affix stamps of Rs.40.
Important: If the admit card of AIFD WAT 2019 is not received by candidates, they should contact on these numbers- 09035316000 / 080-60669001 / 080-606690012.
The result of AIFD WAT 2019 will be announced on May 27. The exam conducting institute will also display the result on notice board as well. The qualified candidates are also informed individually. The shortlisted candidates will be required to make payment of registration fee of Rs.10,000 and hostel fee of Rs.5,000 via a crossed draft demand. The final list of admissions will be declared in online mode on June 8. The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of candidates in AIFD WAT 2019.
Candidates will be required to report at the institute on July 1, 2019 for AIFD WAT counselling. AIFD WAT 2019 counselling comprises document verification.Qualified candidates will be required to submit the below mentioned documents:
Matriculation marks card
Both 11th and 12th class marks card (having studied same combination for two years)
AIFD WAT Counselling 2019 - Official body will conduct the AIFD WAT 2019 counseling fro...
AIFD WAT Exam Centres 2019 - AIFD WAT 2019 will be held across six cities in India. AIF...
AIFD WAT Result 2019- The result of AIFD WAT 2019 will be announced by Army Institute o...
AIFD WAT Exam Pattern 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design releases AIFD WAT 201...
AIFD WAT Admit Card 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design will dispatch the AIFD ...
AIFD WAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design declares AIFD...
AIFD WAT Important Dates 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design announces AIFD WAT...
AIFD WAT Application Form 2019 (Released) - Army Institute of Fashion and Design has r...
AIFD WAT 2019 - Army Institute of Fashion and Design will conduct AIFD WAT 2019 in Apri...
AIFD WAT 2018 Result- Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore has announced resul...
Your Army Institute of Fashion and Design Written Admission Test (AIFD WAT) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile