United World Institute of Design Entrance Exam (UID Entrance Exam)
About UID Entrance Exam 2019
United World Institute of Design will conduct UID entrance exam 2019 in the first week of February for admissions across various design programmes offered at the institute. Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) and Master of Design (M.Des.), both the degrees will be offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in UID entrance exam 2019.
Following programmes are offered at United World Institute of Design:
- Visual Communication (Graphics)
- Animation & Motion Graphics
- Fashion Design
- Lifestyle & Accessory Design
- Product Design
- Automobile & Transportation Design
- Interior Design
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||United World Institute of Design Entrance Exam|
|Short Exam Name||UID Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||United World Institute of Design Karnavati University|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
19 Feb, 2019
Result | Mode: Online
03 Feb, 2019
Exam | Mode: Offline
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UID entrance exam eligibility criteria 2019 is announced by the Unitedworld Institute of Design for candidates, who want to appear for the entrance exam. The detailed eligibility criteria of UID entrance exam 2019 can be checked below:
- Applicants must have passed minimum 10+2, higher secondary education with at least 50% aggregate score from a recognised board
- Those appearing for Class 12 exam are also eligible to apply. They are required to bring relevant documents at the time of the counselling session.
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
UID entrance exam application form 2019 was available in online mode till January 15. Applicants have to download it and fill it carefully in their own handwriting. The application form of UID entrance exam 2019 has to be supported with the applicable documents.
Those who are appeared for class 12 exam have to attach the required documents with their UID entrance exam2019 application form.
Candidates have to enter their personal information, communication details and parents’ information while filling the UID entrance exam application form 2019.
Applicants are required to send the duly filled application form of UID entrance exam 2019 at the below-mentioned address:
Unitedworld Institute of Design,
Karnavati Knowledge Village,
Ahmedabad -382422, Gujarat
|ST, SC, General, OBC||Online, Offline||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 2000|
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
UID entrance exam pattern 2019 is announced by Unitedworld Institute of Design for candidates seeking admissions in UG and PG design programmes. The details of the exam pattern of UID entrance test 2019 can be checked below:
- The exam will be of total 100 marks.
- Candidates will be given 2.5 hours to complete the entrance exam.
- UID entrance exam will include a written test, and the shortlisted candidates will have to take a Creative Situation Test along with Personal Interview and Portfolio Round.
- In the situation test, the test-takers will be given different situations. They will be required to make models based on that. There will be questions requiring sketching as well.
- For the personal interview, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a personal interview. They will have to carry their portfolios as well.
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
UID entrance exam admit card 2019 was available in online mode only. Candidates, who successfully submitted their application form, could download the UID entrance exam 2019 admit card.
Steps to download admit card of UID entrance exam 2019
- Candidates should click on ‘Download admit card’ button.
- They should enter application number and other asked details.
- ‘Submit’ button should be clicked.
- Candidates are required to view and download the UID entrance exam admit card 2019. It should be saved as well.
- Its printout should also be taken.
Test-takers have to carry the admit card with them on the day of the exam. It should be shown to the invigilator when asked. A valid photo ID card should also be carried.
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Photo ID card
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Result
UID entrance exam result 2019 was declared in online mode on February 19. The below-mentioned steps should be followed to check the result of UID entrance exam 2019:
Step 1- Candidates should click on the ‘Result’ tab.
Step 2- Login details should be entered.
Step 3- View UID 2019 entrance exam 2019 result.
Step 4- They should download and save the result for future purpose.
UID Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling Centers