NIFT Sample Papers 2023 - Download Question Papers and Solutions Here
NIFT Sample Paper - Candidates who are preparing for the NIFT entrance exam 2023 must solve the NIFT previous year papers and NIFT sample papers. Practicing NIFT sample papers will make the students aware of exam patterns, question formats, marking schemes, and many more. Through the question of NIFT sample papers, students will get a rough idea about the actual NIFT exam.
The NIFT entrance exam is conducted every year to offer admission to students in undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the design programme. Students are advised to go through the exam pattern of NIFT 2023 to know all the parameters of the entrance test. Careers360 brings here NIFT sample papers and model question paper details.
Stay up-to date with NIFT Entrance Exam News
Top College in India Offering Design
NIFT Sample Paper - Overview
Name of the exam
NIFT Entrance Test
National Institute of Fashion Technology
Mode of the Application Form
Mode of the Exam
Online-Remote Proctored mode
Popular Online Design Courses and Certifications
NIFT GAT Question Paper and Answer Key
Steps to Download NIFT Sample Papers 2023
Aspiring students can check the process to download NIFT sample papers of previous years by careers360.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of careers360 (design.careers360.com)
- Step 2: First students need to Register themselves
- Step 3: Log in with credentials of Careers360
- Step 4: Students also have the opportunity to log in with their Google or Facebook accounts
- Step 5: Visit the Sample Papers Store after you log in to the website
- Step 6: To download NIFT Sample Papers, Click here
Advantages of Solving NIFT Sample Paper 2023
Are you thinking about why you should practice NIFT sample papers? Well, careers360 is listing some of the benefits why you must solve the sample papers of NIFT.
By solving the NIFT sample paper 2023 candidates will be able to enhance the speed and efficiency of the answer.
Candidates will be aware of the difficulty level of the entrance test
By going through the NIFT sample papers, candidates will be able to find the important topics for the exam
Solving the NIFT 2023 sample paper will boost the confidence of candidates.
Practicing NIFT sample paper 2023 will help candidates in learning how to manage time in solving questions during the exam.
Through NIFT sample papers candidates will acquaint with the type of questions asked in the entrance test.
Popular Online Design Courses and Certifications
NIFT Preparation tips
Apart from the hard work and dedication, following a few preparation tips will help the B.Des and BFTech students to tackle the exam easily. A few of the preparation tips to crack the NIFT entrance test is listed below.
- Work on your speed
- Enhance your creativity
- Boost your general awareness
- Improve your observation and visualization skill
NIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the NIFT exam pattern. The concerned authorities stipulated the exam pattern of NIFT 2023 which describes all the parameters of the entrance test. Having the insight into the NIFT exam pattern 2023 thoroughly will help candidates to prepare for the entrance test accordingly.
Moreover, the NIFT entrance test will help the candidates to tackle the exam easily. The exam pattern of NIFT specifies the mode of exam, question format, duration of the exam, maximum marks allotted, marking scheme, and many more.
Student Also Liked
NIFT 2023 Syllabus
Students are advised to go through the NIFT syllabus 2023 to know all the important topics. NIFT syllabus consists of all the topics on which the questions of the entrance test will be framed. Knowing the syllabus of NIFT will help the test takers at the time of preparation as they will be aware of all the important topics. NIFT 2023 syllabus is as follows.
NIFT Syllabus - Creativity Ability Test (CAT)
Creativity in thought development
NIFT Syllabus - General Ability Test (GAT)
General knowledge and current affairs
Communication ability and English comprehension
Analytical and logical ability
NIFT Syllabus - Situation Test
Innovative and creative use of given material
Finesse of the model and overall
Composition of elements
Browse Top Fashion Design Colleges by Location
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NIFT Sample Papers 2023 - Download Question Papers and Solutions Here
Question: How can I download NIFT sample paper 2023?
The steps to download NIFT sample paper are as follows
Visit the official website of careers360 (design.careers360.com)
Login with credentials of Careers360
Students can log in with their Google or Facebook accounts
After login visit the Sample Papers Store
Question: What is the syllabus of the NIFT entrance test?
The syllabus of the NIFT entrance test includes all the important topics in which the question of the entrance test will be framed. To know more details look through the NIFT 2023 syllabus article.
Question: When will the examination cell conduct NIFT entrance test?
National Institute of Fashion Technology will conduct the NIFT entrance exam in the first week of February 2023, in Online-Remote Proctored mode.
Question: What is the mode of NIFT entrance test?
NIFT entrance test will be conducted on the basis of pen and paper mode. To know more details go through the NIFT exam pattern 2023 article.
Question: What is NIFT sample paper 2023?
NIFT sample paper is a set of questionnaire which contain previous years' and expected questions of NIFT entrance exam. Students should practice the sample papers to understand the format of the question asked in the NIFT exam.
Question: Is maths compulsory for NIFT?
As per the eligibility criteria of NIFT, Mathematics is not compulsory for a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Designing. Candidates of any discipline can apply for NIFT exam for admission in B.Des course. Arts stream candidates are eligible for Fashion designing at NIFT. Mathematics is necessary for Bachelor of Fashion Technology.
Question: How can I prepare for the NIFT exam?
In order to achieve the best result in the entrance exam, take a suggestion from the following NIFT preparation tips.
Reading the newspaper and current affairs
Approach Your Exam Preparation Smartly
Make the Exam Schedule
Do Not Forget To Revise
Note the Marking Scheme
Solve the previous year question papers of NIFT
Question: What is GAT in NIFT?
NIFT conducts the NIFT entrance test to provide admission to candidates in the B.Des, M.Des, BF Tech, MF Tech and MFM programmes. Candidates will have to qualify the CAT (Creative Ability Test) and GAT (General Ability Test) to take admission in various courses.
NIFT Counselling 2023 - National Institute of Fashion Technolo...
NIFT Answer Key 2023 - The authority will release the NIFT ans...
NIFT Exam Dates 2023 Released - Know the NIFT dates 2023 such ...
How To Prepare For NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 - With a maximum nu...
NIFT Exam Centres 2023: Know all about the exam centres of NI...
Questions related to NIFT Entrance Exam
When will the NIFT exam 2023 correction window available?
The application form correction window for NIFT 2023 is active from January 9 to 12, 2023.
can we apply for NIFT entrance exam after 12th class
Yes! If you want to pursue your under graduation from nift after 12th or even if you are appearing for12th exam then you are eligible to apply for the exam. There are several courses offered by nift which includes undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Age (Undergraduate degree programmes) -
- General - the maximum age should be less than 24 years as on 1st august in the year of examination
- Reserved category - 5 years relaxation
Hope this information helps :)
What is the academic eligibility criteria for NIFT entrance exam?
NIFT 2023 ELIGIBILITY - B.DES admission
1. Aspiring students must have completed a 10+2 board exam from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education/State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or,
2. Any Board/Public School/University Examination conducted in India or abroad which is equivalent to the 10+2 system and is accorded by the Association of Indian Universities or,
3. If candidates complete the General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Sri Lanka/ Cambridge/) at the Advanced (A) level/International Baccalaureate (IB) then, they are eligible to apply or,
4. Students will also be eligible if they have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by the National Open School with at least five subjects or,
5. Diploma of 3 or 4 years which is recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
Age limit - Candidates must be of 23 years of age as of August 1, 2022. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Person With Disability (PHP) get a relaxation of 5 years
Eligibility for B.F.Tech admission
1. Students must pass the Class 12 exam in the 10+2 pattern of examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or,
2. Any Public School/Board/University Exam in India or in foreign countries which is equivalent to a 10+2 system with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics as a mandatory subjects. It must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or,
3. General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination(London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the advanced (A) level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/International Baccalaureate (IB) or,
4. Diploma of 3 or 4 years in any programme of engineering which is recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education or,
5. A passing grade in the Higher Secondary Education Examination held by the National Open School with at least five subjects - Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Age limit is same as B.des
You can check other details about eligibility criteria for NIFT from link below
Hope this was informative for you
i want to do bvoc in interior design. can we find colleges for the same taking nift exam ?
For BVoc courses in interior design, separate entrance exams are conducted by the concerned colleges. By giving NIFT you can only get admission in BDes and MDes courses in NIFTs and some other participating institutes.
My rank is 1450 in general category in nift exam 2022 will i get into nift???
A rank of 1450 in Nift 2022 is indeed to a good rank and can fetch nift colleges for sure. However there are conditions which are important for the consideration of the cut offs like -
- Choices filled by the candidate.
- Number of candidates appearing in the examination.
- Difficulty level of the examination.
- Number of vacant seats.
You can hope to get colleges like NIFT jodhpur, NIFT Kolkata, NIFT Bhubaneswar, NIFT Patna.