AIEED Eligibility Criteria 2020
AIEED Eligibility Criteria 2020 - ARCH College of Design & Business released AIEED 2020 eligibility criteria on October 1, 2019 for all the candidates who wish to pursue B.Des programme at the institute. Through AIEED eligibility criteria, candidates come to know about the qualifying exam to be eligible to appear for the test. As per AIEED eligibility criteria 2020, candidates who are in class XI, they can also sit for AIEED exam. Students have to appear in the exam in online mode. The qualified candidates will be offered admission in 2020 academic year. Candidates must check AIEED 2020 eligibility criteria before they start filling the application form. Go through AIEED eligibility criteria 2020 to get complete details on the same.
Latest - The Second Stage of AIEED 2020 exam has extended till May 31
AIEED Eligibility 2020 Criteria
The eligibility criteria of AIEED 2020 specifies the educational qualifications and board from which candidates should have passed to appear for the exam.
Candidates must ensure that they check the AIEED eligibility criteria 2020 before they start filling the application form.
AIEED 2020 Educational qualifications
According to the AIEED eligibility criteria 2020, candidates who have passed class XII exam or appearing in class XI exam, they will be eligible to take the exam. They should be students of any one of the following boards:
Recognised State Boards
Central Board of Secondary Education
Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
International Baccalaureate (IB)
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Undergraduate Programmes offered through AIEED
B.Des Interior Design
B.Des Jewellery Design
B.Des Fashion Design
B.Des Craft & Accessory Design
Besides the entrance exam, candidates will also have to clear the two other stages of the exam, which are the Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) and the last stage of selection comprises video, portfolio and personal interaction.
AIEED Application Form 2020
AIEED 2020 application form released on October 1, 2019 in online mode. The application form was available till November 28, 2019. Candidates had to pay Rs 3000 as registration fee through any one of the following modes:
Online payment gateway
Candidates could also pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD), which should be drawn in favour of "ARCH Educational Society" payable at Jaipur. The demand draft needs to be sent at the address which is given below:
Arch College of Design & Business
Plot No 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017
If candidates are paying the fee at the Bank of India branch, they have to provide the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details. Candidates must mention the course they wish to apply, their name and phone number and send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - AIEED Eligibility Criteria 2020
Question: I am studying in class XI, am I eligible to appear for AIEED 2020?
As per AIEED eligibility criteria, students who are in class XI can appear for the entrance exam.
Question: Is there age restriction for appearing in AIEED exam.
There is nowhere mentioned on the website about age restriction.
Question: What is the selection criteria of AIEED?
The selection of candidates is based on merit. The parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates.
Performance in past education
AIEED exam result
Performance in Interview + Portfolio.
AIEED 2018 application form released on November 15 by ARCH Ac...
Questions related to AIEED
can i apply for aieed now in may 2020?
AIEED for January session has been extended until May 31st. So you have time until tomorrow. For more information read our article: https://design.careers360.com/articles/aieed-application-form
icar aieed syllabus in 2020 after 12th
- Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves etc.
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, General Introduction to p-Block Elements: Group 13 Elements etc.
- Biology (Botany and Zoology): The Living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Plant Life, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Animal Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Application of Biology etc.
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability, Statics, Dynamics etc.
- Agriculture: Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Crop Production, Horticulture.
please tell if student who has done 10+2 commerce is eligible for aieed . pls also suggest us any other way student with 10+2 commerce ( maths) can go for b.design (interior design) as career
please tell me the syllabus of NID DAT and aieed
Mayank, topics covered in the prelims of NID DAT are:
- Innovation in design
- Principles of composition
- Inspiration & design development
- Theme development
- Design theory
- Natural & geometrical form
- Exercises on imagination
- Optical illusion
- Colour, pattern & texture
- Lateral thinking
- Design awareness
- Creative thinking & writing
- Graphics & pictograms
- Form & function
- Drawing fundamentals
- Ornaments & motifs
- Imagination & doodling
- Understanding light & shade
- Elements & principles of design
- Colour psychology & optical illusions
- 3D visualization
- Developing observation
- Good design vs. bad design
- Optical illusion
- Mood, theme & color inter-relationship
- Visual logic
- Outline for beginners
- Colour terminology
- Presentation techniques
- Memory drawing
- Picture analysis
- Usage of color in compositions
- Innovation & creation
- Natural & geometrical form
- Use of measurements, scale & proportions
- Expression & emotion
- Developing themes & colour associations
- Foreshortening & perspective
- Inspiration & creativity
In the Mains exam, practical based tests are taken. They may consist of one or more of the below activities:
- Model making
- Material manipulation
- Audio-visual exercises
- Mock interview
- Evolving ideas
- Body language based evaluation
- Creative thinking
- Portfolio making
In AIEED, there are two tests- GAT (General Ability Test) and CAT (Creative Ability Test). GAT consists of topics like Design sensibility, Logical reasoning, Design related awareness and Awareness on global issues and concepts comprehension. CAT will assess you on Written and visual skills, Design thinking, Lateral thinking and creative problem solving and Awareness of design principles.
hello... Im studying in class 11th (PCM) i wanted to know about the procedure to give this exam AIEED... Thank you
AIEED is a All india Entrance exam for design. This is a National level Entrance exam Conducted by ARCH Academy of Design for admission to Under graduate and post graduate courses. AIEED 2020 notification has been released on October 4.