Stay up-to date with FDDI AIST News
About FDDI AIST 2022
FDDI AIST 2022: Footwear Design & Development Institute released the FDDI AIST 2022 application form on February 1, 2022. The last date to apply for the FDDI AIST entrance exam 2022 has been extended to June 10, 2022. In order to complete the FDDI AIST 2022 application, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 600 for General/ OBC/ EWS and Rs 300 for SC/ ST/ PWD. Candidates can fill out the registration form for FDDI AIST 2022 online mode on the official website - fddiindia.com.
The correction window for the FDDI AIST application form will be active from June 11 to 12, 2022. As per the schedule, the institute will release the FDDI AIST admit card on June 10 for candidates who register on or before June 1, and for others, the admit card of FDDI AIST 2022 admit card will be out 3 days before the exam. The AIST entrance exam will be held on June 19, 2022, in Pen and Paper based mode. The FDDI AIST result 2022 will be declared on June 30, in a form of a merit list.
What is FDDI AIST Exam?
FDDI conducts the All India Selection Test (AIST) to offer admission to interested candidates in professional programmes in Footwear Design, Leather Goods & Accessory Design, Fashion Design, and Retail & Fashion Merchandise. FDDI has campuses in Noida, Kolkata, Chennai, Fursatgunj, Chindwara, Guna, Hyderabad, Ankleshwar, Patna, Chandigarh, Jodhpur, and Rohtak.
FDDI Campuses and Courses Offered
FDDI AIST 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Footwear Design & Development Institute All India Selection Test|
|Short Exam Name||FDDI AIST|
|Conducting Body||Footwear Design and Development Institute|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||600 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Number of Seats||1500 Seats|
FDDI AIST 2022 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
01 Feb, 2022 - 10 Jun, 2022
Application | Mode: Online Ongoing
11 Jun, 2022 - 12 Jun, 2022
Application Correction | Mode: Online
10 Jun, 2022 - 19 Jun, 2022
Admit Card | Mode: Online
19 Jun, 2022
Exam | Mode: Offline
- Candidates, who have passed or appeared for class 12 exams can apply to appear for the All India Selection Test for FDDI AIST 2022.
- To be considered eligible to appear for FDDI AIST 2022, candidates need to be 25 years of age as of July 25, 2022.
- Communication Standards- Applicants should have good communication skills in English.
- They should be able to write and speak in English. This will aid them in improving their performance in the All India Selection Test FDDI AIST 2022 and interviews for placement.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT
The authorities released FDDI AIST 2022 application form on February 1, 2022, in online mode and it will be closed on June 10. The correction window will be active from June 11 to 12, 2022, up to 4 PM.
Applicants can check below step-by-step procedure for filling FDDI AIST 2022 application form-
- Step 1- Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Step 2- Click on “New User” for FDDI AIST 2022 registration.
- Step 3- Mention the course you are applying for and fill in the details including name, family details, address, and educational qualification.
- Step 4- Upload your recent passport size photograph of size not more than 60 kb and scanned the signature of size not exceeding 30 kb.
- Step 5- Type the virtual image given in the registration form.
- Step 6- Click on the “Submit” button in order to proceed further.
- Step 7- Pay the registration fee for FDDI AIST 2022 as directed.
- Step 8- User ID and password will be provided on the mobile number and email ID given to you for further communication after the online payment.
|ST, SC||PWD||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 300|
|OBC, EWS, General||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 600|
Business aptitude test
- FDDI AIST 2022 exam held in Hindi and English medium only. The selection test will be of two and a half hours duration. One mark will be rewarded for every correct response. There was no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- A total of 200 objective-type questions from the sections -- Quantitive Aptitude, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Business Aptitude Test (BAT) for B.Des- RFM or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design Programmes (B.Des-FDP, B.Des-LGAD & B.Des-FD) will be asked in the exam.
Footwear Design & Development Institute will release FDDI AIST 2022 admit card in online mode on June 10, 2022, for candidates who register for AIST 2022 on or before June 1. Students who register from June 2 to June 10, will get the admit card 3 days before the exam.
The admit card of FDDI AIST 2022 mentions the address of the exam centre and the date of the exam. Only those applicants who will be able to download the FDDI AIST admit card 2022 who successfully will successfully submit the application form. Candidates must take out their printout and bring it to the examination hall on the day of FDDI AIST.
Steps to download FDDI AIST 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the admit card of FDDI AIST 2022-
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ tab.
- Enter application number, email address, or date of birth
- Click on ‘Submit’. Download and print the hall ticket. Save for future use.
FDDI AIST 2022 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- FDDI AIST admit card
- Valid identity proof such as voter’s ID card/passport/driving license/identity card
Footwear Design & Development Institute has announced FDDI AIST 2022 result in online mode on June 30, 2022. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the result of FDDI AIST 2022. Candidates can check the FDDI AIST exam result from the official website by providing the required login credentials. The steps to check the FDDI AIST result 2022 are as follows.
- Visit the official website - fddiindia.com
- Click on the 'FDDI Result' link
- Enter the login credentials
- FDDI AIST result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print the result
Mode of Counselling: Offline
FDDI AIST counselling will be conducted in online mode. Qualified candidates are called by FDDI AIST 2022 counselling process for two rounds solely on a merit basis. Candidates’ rank will be evaluated based on their aggregate score in the entrance exam. Admissions and FDDI AIST 2022 counselling procedure will continue till all the seats get filled.
A candidate, who will be allotted a seat, will have to make a payment of a certain amount on the spot for seat reservation. Seven working days will be given to students for depositing the balance fee. The fee deposited will not be refunded in case any candidate decides to withdraw.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Attested copy of Class 10 & 12 certificate & mark sheet,
- Four recent passport size color photographs
- Caste certificate/disability certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What are the details mentioned on the FDDI AIST admit card?
Following are the details which are mentioned on the FDDI AIST admit card 2022.
Name of the candidates
Candidate’s roll number
Exam centres & Reporting time
Exam day instructions
Question:What are the items which must not carry to the FDDI AIST exam centres?
The items which must not carry to the examination hall of FDDI AIST are mentioned below.
Any electronic gadget
Any paper, excluding admit card and identity proof
Question:Can overseas students apply for the FDDI AIST entrance test?
As per the eligibility criteria of FDDI AIST, only the Indian citizen is applicable to apply for the entrance test.
Question:Is it possible to change my FDDI AIST test centre after submitting my registration form?
No, students cannot change the FDDI AIST 2022 exam centres after submitting the application form.
Question:Is it necessary to reserve the seat after FDDI AIST counselling 2022?
Yes, students who will be allotted seats, they will have to pay Rs. 25000 immediately post the counselling of FDDI AIST to lock their seats. Candidates must note that the counselling amount which is Rs. 5000 submitted will not be refunded if they wish to withdraw from admission.
Question:What is the steps to fill the FDDI AIST application form 2022?
The steps to fill out the FDDI AIST 2022 application are as follows.
2. Fill out the FDDI AIST application form
3. Upload the documents
4. Pay the application fee
5. Submit the FDDI AIST 2022 application form
6. Download the form and take the printout of the same
Question:When will the FDDI AIST 2022 application form be closed?
The application form for FDDI AIST 2022 will be closed on June 10, 2022.
Question:When will the FDDI AIST 2022 application form correction window opens?
The correction window for FDDI AIST 2022 application form will be active from June 11 to 12, 2022, up to 4 PM.
Questions related to FDDI AIST
do some hospitals give cars like mercedes, bmw as bonus to doctors
I hope that you are doing well.
No hospital offers doctors a BMW or even a free car. They can, however, acquire from their own money.
It depends on the doctor's background and the type of doctor he is. For example, some specialists, such as cardiologists, earn between 2 and 3 lakhs each day, which implies they can easily afford it.
I hope this helps.
if i was a neurosurgeon who did 100 surgeries per month, and charge 2-3 lakh per surgery and visit 2 other hospital as consultant neurosurgeon and i opened a 150 bed hospital with all the basic facilities , could i earn 3-4 crore per month
Neurosurgeons are medical specialists treat conditions of the nervous system, which includes the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves of the face, arms, legs, hands and feet.
----- Neurosurgeons are the most highly trained of doctors, studying for a minimum of 15 years before they're permitted to perform unsupervised operations on patients.
---- They are among the highest-paid surgeons due to the complex nature of the work.
Average annual income of neurosurgeons in India is estimated at around 50 Lakhs.
----- Also from your profile it is evident that you are Class XI aspirant of medicine. It is quite remarkable to be inquisitive about things but queries that you post on the daily basis don't seem to be any way relatable to you.
--- Stop spamming the platform with your illogical and not so worthy imaginary and hypothetical Questions.
I hope you find the answer helpful.
Fddi aist Mdes sample paper 2019
It is difficult to get the FDDI AIST 2019 sample paper for M.Des. But, you can get the sample paper of FDDI AIST 2020 for M.Des.
To download the sample pa[er of FDDI AIST exam for M.Des, you can visit the below link:
I hope, your query is solved.
is current affairs app helpful for fddi AIST??
No.The current affairs app may helps you to crack competitive exams not like common entrance exams that are different from others to competition . As the AIST follows certain pattern and topics to test the students mental strength in varies areas of knowledge ,so it's better follow the pattern which is given by fddi in it's official site like www.fddiindia.com (//www.fddiindia.com) . To know more about AIST entrance examination log on to it .
what about the design aplitude test and business aplitude test in fddi aist???
FDDI will conduct the entrance examination for the candidates ,those who interested in taking admission in this Institution are filter by entrance exam called AIST ( All India Selection Test ) on every year basis .
- The FDDI institution is inviting the students for Bachelor & Master program that they offering for , For take of admission in particular program candidate are go through entrance examination which conducted by fddi .
- Entrance examination is differ from Bachelor to Master program students that is designed by Institution to filter the candidates , All the topics and questions from in general for ,which other institution follow to select the students
Above topics are part of examination which are in it's site and prospectus ,and not to worry much about them , go through topic and section they decided and read prospectus well for good understanding of examination .
If you have any questions and want of details more can visit it's site www.fddiindia.com, for more clarification ,can visit the particular campus to get better experience and further things .