AIEED Exam Pattern 2020
AIEED Exam Pattern 2020 - ARCH academy of design released the AIEED 2020 exam pattern for all aspirants who want to pursue a bachelor of design programme at ARCH academy. As per the AIEED exam pattern 2020, the exam will be conducted in online mode. Exam pattern of AIEED 2020 consists of a total number of questions, time duration, exam mode, section-wise total marks and exam medium. ARCH academy will conduct AIEED entrance test for admission in UG and PG courses in design. Through the AIEED exam pattern, aspirants will get to know the AIEED exam parameter in the General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). Before proceeding, candidates need to know all the details regarding AIEED exam pattern 2020 such as what kinds of questions will be asked, exam duration, marking scheme etc.
Latest: AIEED 2020 for January session has been extended from January 15 to May 31, 2020. The result for AIEED 2020 January session will be released soon after the exam.
AIEED Marking Scheme 2020
Total number of questions in AIEED exam is 200. General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) together make up a total of 300 marks. There are 60 questions in General Aptitude Test while 50 questions are asked from Creative Ability Test. The exam duration is 2 hours, 3 hours , 30 minutes for GAT, CAT and Video, portfolio and personal interaction.
AIEED 2020 Exam Pattern - General Aptitude Test (GAT)
Before AIEED 2020 exam, there are few topics which candidates needs to pay attention. General Aptitude Test topics are listed below.
Design related awareness
Concepts and comprehension
Awareness on global issues
AIEED Exam Pattern 2020 - Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
As per AIEED 2020 exam pattern for creative aptitude test (CAT), candidates performance analysis will be based on the following topics.
Articulation skills both visual & written
Lateral thinking & Creative problem solving
Awareness of design principles
AIEED 2020 Exam Pattern for Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction
The third stage of the admission process of AIEED 2020 is Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction. Total time duration for this section is 30 minutes for a total of 200 marks. Questions are asked from the following topics.
General Articulation Skills
Range of work in portfolio
Focus and clarity
Depth of thinking
AIEED 2020 Sample Papers
Previous year sample papers of AIEED 2020 is provided below. Through this candidates will be able to know, which are the topics and which questions will be asked. While solving AIEED sample papers candidates can easily analyse that how much time they have to provide for each questions and sections. Candidates can download sample papers of AIEED 2019 by clicking on the links given below.
AIEED Mock Test 2020
ARCH Academy of Design provides AIEED 2020 mock test, through which candidates get to know how to navigate through different questions.
How to Register for AIEED 2020 Mock Tests
While registering for AIEED 2020 mock tests, candidates have to enter the following details.
After entering all details, candidates would be directed to the mock test page of AIEED 2020.
After registration, candidates would get to see the countdown timer on the window. Main aim of the timer in AIEED 2020 mock test is to assist the candidates to know how much time they would take to finish the AIEED entrance test.
Now candidates will have to click on proceed button.
If the login page does not appear on the computer screen, then in such case, candidates have to disable the pop up blocker in browser. After that click on proceed button.
At the time of AIEED 2020 mock test, candidates can not press the backspace button.
Candidates can navigate the questions by using previous and next button.
Timer becomes functional when candidates click on 'start exam' tab.
While taking AIEED 2020 mock test, candidates can see the screen time which is remaining to finish AIEED entrance test.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - AIEED Exam Pattern 2020
Question: Do ARCH offer International standard courses?
Yes, ARCH offers Bachelor of Arts which is an International Qualification.
Question: Is scholarship available at ARCH?
Yes, ARCH offers academic merit based scholarship and conduct AIEED-SAT (scholarship test) in the month of December and January.
Question: What is B.Des?
B.Des stands for Bachelor of Design, which is a 4 year degree program and it is affiliated with Rajasthan University. ARCH offers B.Des in Interior, Fashion, Craft & Accessory, Jewellery and Visual Arts (Graphic Design).
AIEED 2018 application form released on November 15 by ARCH Ac...
Questions related to AIEED
can i apply for aieed now in may 2020?
AIEED for January session has been extended until May 31st. So you have time until tomorrow. For more information read our article: https://design.careers360.com/articles/aieed-application-form
icar aieed syllabus in 2020 after 12th
- Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves etc.
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, General Introduction to p-Block Elements: Group 13 Elements etc.
- Biology (Botany and Zoology): The Living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Plant Life, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Animal Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Application of Biology etc.
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability, Statics, Dynamics etc.
- Agriculture: Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Crop Production, Horticulture.
please tell if student who has done 10+2 commerce is eligible for aieed . pls also suggest us any other way student with 10+2 commerce ( maths) can go for b.design (interior design) as career
please tell me the syllabus of NID DAT and aieed
Mayank, topics covered in the prelims of NID DAT are:
- Innovation in design
- Principles of composition
- Inspiration & design development
- Theme development
- Design theory
- Natural & geometrical form
- Exercises on imagination
- Optical illusion
- Colour, pattern & texture
- Lateral thinking
- Design awareness
- Creative thinking & writing
- Graphics & pictograms
- Form & function
- Drawing fundamentals
- Ornaments & motifs
- Imagination & doodling
- Understanding light & shade
- Elements & principles of design
- Colour psychology & optical illusions
- 3D visualization
- Developing observation
- Good design vs. bad design
- Optical illusion
- Mood, theme & color inter-relationship
- Visual logic
- Outline for beginners
- Colour terminology
- Presentation techniques
- Memory drawing
- Picture analysis
- Usage of color in compositions
- Innovation & creation
- Natural & geometrical form
- Use of measurements, scale & proportions
- Expression & emotion
- Developing themes & colour associations
- Foreshortening & perspective
- Inspiration & creativity
In the Mains exam, practical based tests are taken. They may consist of one or more of the below activities:
- Model making
- Material manipulation
- Audio-visual exercises
- Mock interview
- Evolving ideas
- Body language based evaluation
- Creative thinking
- Portfolio making
In AIEED, there are two tests- GAT (General Ability Test) and CAT (Creative Ability Test). GAT consists of topics like Design sensibility, Logical reasoning, Design related awareness and Awareness on global issues and concepts comprehension. CAT will assess you on Written and visual skills, Design thinking, Lateral thinking and creative problem solving and Awareness of design principles.
hello... Im studying in class 11th (PCM) i wanted to know about the procedure to give this exam AIEED... Thank you
AIEED is a All india Entrance exam for design. This is a National level Entrance exam Conducted by ARCH Academy of Design for admission to Under graduate and post graduate courses. AIEED 2020 notification has been released on October 4.