AIEED Sample Papers 2020
AIEED Sample Papers 2020 - Aspirants for All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) should solve AIEED 2020 sample papers to brush-up their knowledge and streamline their preparation level. AIEED sample papers are in accordance with the syllabus and exam pattern of the entrance exam. Solving the sample paper enables candidates to have an idea about the topics from which repeatedly questions are asked in the AIEED exam. Another advantage of solving AIEED sample papers 2020 is that candidates discover their weak and strong areas. Also, the sample paper helps in improving accuracy and speed. When candidates practice sample paper on a regular basis, it aids them to avoid mistakes when appearing in the entrance exam. AIEED 2020 will be conducted by both ways, computer-based and offline mode.
Latest - AIEED 2020 for January session has been extended till July 31. AIEED 2020 result will be declared after five days of completion of the exam.
AIEED 2020 Important Dates
Candidates should go through the detailed schedule of AIEED 2020. All important dates of AIEED 2020 are listed below in the table.
AIEED Important Dates
Start date of AIEED application form
October 1, 2019
|Last date to fill AIEED application form||November 28, 2019|
Release of AIEED admit card
Soon after registration
AIEED 2020 Exam Date
December 1 to 15, 2019
AIEED 2020 Result (GAT)
After seven day of online exam
AIEED Result 2020 (CAT)
Five days after completion of all stages of AIEED
Advantages of Solving AIEED 2020 Sample Papers
Candidates can find their strong and weak areas and they can prepare accordingly so that they can overcome their weaknesses.
Solving AIEED 2020 sample papers will make candidates familiar about the type of questions, division of marks, which questions are more or less time-consuming and also develops familiarity with AIEED exam pattern.
When it comes to enhancing time management skills, solving sample papers plays a vital role in it.
Points to Remember for AIEED 2020 Question Paper
Both stages of AIEED 2020 question paper - Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) and General Aptitude Test (GAT) is available separately.
AIEED 2020 sample papers are available in PDF format to download.
AIEED Sample Papers
Candidates can download the previous years’ AIEED sample papers that are provided in the table below.
Download previous years’ AIEED question papers
For preparation purpose, candidates can download previous years’ AIEED question papers by clicking on the link given below.
AIEED Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern of AIEED mentions the mode and duration of the exam. Also, it consists of the marking scheme, different stages and the medium of the exam. Candidates are given the options to choose the slots to appear for the entrance exam at their convenience. AIEED 2020 is held in three stages (Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3) wherein they appear for different papers, including interaction. Both the stages (Stage 1 and Stage 2) of AIEED are held in the online mode. Stage 3 of the entrance test is interaction.
AIEED 2020 Exam Pattern- General Aptitude Test (GAT)
The exam will be conducted in online mode in different slots, such as
10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
General Aptitude Test
Total Number of questions
Design related awareness
Awareness on global issues
AIEED 2020 Exam Pattern - Creative Aptitude Test (Stage 2)
After appearing for GAT, candidates have to appear in the second stage of the exam which is the creative aptitude test (CAT). Candidates will have to sit for the test within three days of completing GAT.
Creative Ability Test (CAT)
Mode of Exam
Thinking and creative problem solving, awareness of design principles
Duration of Exam
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Stage 3 - Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction
In this stage of the admission process, candidates have to introduce themselves through skype interaction and also showcase their portfolio. Candidates are analysed on the following parameters:
Focus & Clarity
General Articulation Skills
Range of work in portfolio
Depth of thinking
AIEED Mock Test 2020
ARCH Academy of design provides AIEED mock test for candidates so that they will get to know how to solve the questions. If candidates are willing to take the mock test of AIEED 2020, then they have to register first by filling some necessary details. Once candidates have registered successfully, they would see the timer on the computer screen. Now candidates need to click on “start exam” button. There are a few more things such as candidates can navigate questions by clicking on the previous and next question button. Taking a mock test also assist aspirants to enhance their speed and accuracy of solving questions.
AIEED 2018 application form released on November 15 by ARCH Ac...
Questions related to AIEED
can i apply for aieed now in may 2020?
AIEED for January session has been extended until May 31st. So you have time until tomorrow. For more information read our article: https://design.careers360.com/articles/aieed-application-form
icar aieed syllabus in 2020 after 12th
- Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves etc.
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, General Introduction to p-Block Elements: Group 13 Elements etc.
- Biology (Botany and Zoology): The Living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Plant Life, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Animal Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Application of Biology etc.
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability, Statics, Dynamics etc.
- Agriculture: Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology, Livestock Production, Crop Production, Horticulture.
please tell if student who has done 10+2 commerce is eligible for aieed . pls also suggest us any other way student with 10+2 commerce ( maths) can go for b.design (interior design) as career
please tell me the syllabus of NID DAT and aieed
Mayank, topics covered in the prelims of NID DAT are:
- Innovation in design
- Principles of composition
- Inspiration & design development
- Theme development
- Design theory
- Natural & geometrical form
- Exercises on imagination
- Optical illusion
- Colour, pattern & texture
- Lateral thinking
- Design awareness
- Creative thinking & writing
- Graphics & pictograms
- Form & function
- Drawing fundamentals
- Ornaments & motifs
- Imagination & doodling
- Understanding light & shade
- Elements & principles of design
- Colour psychology & optical illusions
- 3D visualization
- Developing observation
- Good design vs. bad design
- Optical illusion
- Mood, theme & color inter-relationship
- Visual logic
- Outline for beginners
- Colour terminology
- Presentation techniques
- Memory drawing
- Picture analysis
- Usage of color in compositions
- Innovation & creation
- Natural & geometrical form
- Use of measurements, scale & proportions
- Expression & emotion
- Developing themes & colour associations
- Foreshortening & perspective
- Inspiration & creativity
In the Mains exam, practical based tests are taken. They may consist of one or more of the below activities:
- Model making
- Material manipulation
- Audio-visual exercises
- Mock interview
- Evolving ideas
- Body language based evaluation
- Creative thinking
- Portfolio making
In AIEED, there are two tests- GAT (General Ability Test) and CAT (Creative Ability Test). GAT consists of topics like Design sensibility, Logical reasoning, Design related awareness and Awareness on global issues and concepts comprehension. CAT will assess you on Written and visual skills, Design thinking, Lateral thinking and creative problem solving and Awareness of design principles.
hello... Im studying in class 11th (PCM) i wanted to know about the procedure to give this exam AIEED... Thank you
AIEED is a All india Entrance exam for design. This is a National level Entrance exam Conducted by ARCH Academy of Design for admission to Under graduate and post graduate courses. AIEED 2020 notification has been released on October 4.