SEED Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune will declare SEED eligibility criteria for aspirants seeking admission in the undergraduate design programme. Interested candidates must check the SEED 2019 eligibility criteria and only if they fulfill it, they should fill the application form. SEED application form, otherwise, will be rejected. Fulfilling the academic requirement is important for candidates to be eligible to appear for SEED. Students having relevant portfolio would be preferred by the institute. The final selection to Communication Design, Fashion Communication, Industrial Design and Fashion Design will be done on the merit basis only. Read SEED eligibility criteria 2019 to know the required academic qualification, percentage and age.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Admissions 2019 OPEN | MAHE #1 Private university in India QS world Ranking
SET Design Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates will be eligible to appear in the entrance test on the basis of the following parameters:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 in any stream (Science, Commerce, Arts) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma approved by State Board of Technical Education with at least 50% aggregate marks in the final examination (45% for ST/SC).
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination of 10+2 grade or 10+3 Diploma program can also apply provided their results are announced by June of the admission year.
- According to eligibility criteria of SEED, possessing creative aptitude along with the relevant design skills is preferable. Candidates should also be adaptive to professional situations.
SEED Application form 2019
Candidates who fulfill the SEED eligibility criteria 2019 can register and submit their application form online. The SEED application form 2019 will be released from the first week of January to the last week of April.
Note-If it is found later that if a candidate does not fulfill the stated SEED eligibility criteria 2019, his or her candidature will be cancelled.
Symbiosis Institute of Design will conduct SEED in the first week of May 2019. The entrance exam will allocate a total of 207 seats for the following programmes- Communication Design, Fashion Communication, Industrial Design and Fashion Design. Admissions will be done on merit basis only. The institute will offer Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programme in below mentioned eight specializations-
- Fashion Design (FD)
- Product Design (PD)
- Graphic Design (GD)
- Video Film Design (VFD)
- Interior Space Design (ISD)
- Fashion Communication (FC)
- Animation Film Design (AFD)
- User Experience Design (UED)