SEED Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune has declared SEED eligibility criteria for aspirants seeking admission in the undergraduate design programme. Interested candidates must check the SEED 2019 eligibility criteria and only if they fulfill it, they should fill the application form. SEED application form, otherwise, will be rejected. Fulfilling the academic requirement is important for candidates to be eligible to appear for SEED. Students having relevant portfolio would be preferred by the institute. The final selection to Communication Design, Fashion Communication, Industrial Design and Fashion Design will be done on the merit basis only. Read SEED eligibility criteria 2019 to know the required academic qualification, percentage and age.
Latest: SEED 2019 Application Form Available Now
SET Design Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates will be eligible to appear in the entrance test on the basis of the following parameters:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 in any stream (Science, Commerce, Arts) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma approved by State Board of Technical Education with at least 50% aggregate marks in the final examination (45% for ST/SC).
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination of 10+2 grade or 10+3 Diploma program can also apply provided their results are announced by June of the admission year.
- According to eligibility criteria of SEED, possessing creative aptitude along with the relevant design skills is preferable. Candidates should also be adaptive to professional situations.
SEED Application form 2019
Candidates who fulfill the SEED eligibility criteria 2019 can register and submit their application form online. The SEED application form 2019 has been released on January 24 and the last date to fill the form is April 15.
Note-If it is found later that if a candidate does not fulfill the stated SEED eligibility criteria 2019, his or her candidature will be cancelled.
Symbiosis Institute of Design will conduct SEED on May 4, 2019. The entrance exam will allocate a total of 207 seats for the following programmes- Communication Design, Fashion Communication, Industrial Design and Fashion Design. Admissions will be done on merit basis only. The institute will offer Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programme in below mentioned eight specializations-
- Fashion Design (FD)
- Product Design (PD)
- Graphic Design (GD)
- Video Film Design (VFD)
- Interior Space Design (ISD)
- Fashion Communication (FC)
- Animation Film Design (AFD)
- User Experience Design (UED)
Questions related to SET
Dear Sirisha, CLAT is accepted in around 64 colleges across India. As you haven't mentioned the college you are enquiring about, we are helping you...
agr jee jan 2019 mains mein me 97.33%tile hai to apr 2019 ki jee dena compulsary hai? and nit ke liye jee advanved dena tota hai kya?
Hello Aspirant,No, it is not compulsory to give JEE Mains April Exam if you have already given the JEE Mains which was held in January. You have th...
Hello keerthiWell, it's very difficult as of now,to predict the cutoff for colleges of JEE mains and for jee advance based on percentile.You can fi...
Hello Candidate, Normalisation effect will be not more than 10 marks . Means if you set have tougher than 10 marks will be increases or if your set...
Hello Krish, With this marks, your chance of getting call from any PSU is very less. But you can apply for PSU. For get admission in IITs, your mar...