How to fill NIFT Application Form 2022 - Step by Step Procedure
How to fill NIFT Application Form 2022 - National Institute of Design has released the NIFT 2022 application form online mode on the official website on December 3. Before filling out the application form for NIFT 2022, candidates must ensure that they meet the NIFT eligibility criteria 2022. Candidates must keep the required documents and details in preparation before filling out the NIFT application form 2022 to avoid last-minute hiccups and chaos.
While filling out the NIFT registration form 2022, if candidates make an error in furnishing the details and documents, then they can rectify it later when the edit window opens. The window to edit the NIFT 2022 application form was opened from January 18-22, 2022. NIFT 2022 was held on February 6, in online remote proctored mode. Read the complete article to know the complete steps to fill the NIFT application form 2022.
Latest Updates for NIFT Entrance Exam
- 09 Mar 2022:
The National Institute of Fashion Technology has released NIFT 2022 result in online mode. Check now!
- 03 Mar 2022:
- 21 Feb 2022:
NIFT 2022 answer key for GAT has been released in online mode. Check now!
Stay up-to date with NIFT Entrance Exam News
Top College in India Offering Design
NIFT 2022 - Overview
NIFT Entrance Exam
National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
3,590 (including UG & PG programmes, excluding NRI students)
Rs.2000 for General/OBC and Rs.1000 for SC/ST/PWD
Mode of the exam
Online Remote Proctored Mode
CAT: 3 hours
NIFT 2022 Application Form Important Dates
None of the candidates are allowed to appear in the NIFT entrance test if they fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria of NIFT. Students must trace the important dates of NIFT 2022 to avoid missing any crucial events. The dates of NIFT 2022 are mentioned below in the table.
NIFT Entrance Exam Events
Release of application form of NIFT 2022
December 3, 2021
|NIFT 2022 registration due date ( Regular fee)||January 17, 2022|
Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs 5,000 (in addition to the applicable application fee) through Credit/Debit Card only
January 18 - 22, 2022
Download NIFT exam admit card
January 29, 2022
NIFT Entrance Exam for UG & PG course
February 6, 2022
Documents to be kept ready before filling NIFT Registration Form 2022
Following are the documents that candidates must keep in preparation prior to the online registration for NIFT 2022.
Valid email id and mobile number
Educational qualification details
PWD certificate (if applicable)
ST/SC/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
Scanned copy of candidate’s photograph
Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
Details of credit/debit card/net banking in case of making payment online
Demand draft details are drawn in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD.
Maximum 50 kb
Maximum 50 kb
Top Design Entrance Exam
How to fill NIFT Application Form 2022
The complete step-wise to fill the NIFT 2022 registration form are listed below.
Step 1 - Registration
To fill out the registration form of NIFT, candidates must register themselves to a login account. Click on the ‘Fresh candidates to create a log in’ tab for registration. Fill in the following details.
Date of birth
Re-enter date of birth
Are you a person with disabilities?
Re-enter email ID
Programme applied for
Enter the verification code
After furnishing all the details mentioned above, read the instructions given in the NIFT 2022 application form, then tick against ‘Yes,’ and click on submit button.
Now candidates will be redirected to a new page where they will have to click on ‘Proceed to Login’ button.
Step 2 - Login
Candidates are required to log in using the login credentials - registered email id, date of birth, and verification code to fill NIFT registration form 2022. Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3 - Fill out NIFT Application Form 2022
In this section of the NIFT registration form, the personal details provided by them while registering for NIFT 2022 are already auto-filled. To complete this section of the NIFT application form, furnish the following details.
Preference for the test centre
Class 12 details
Status of the examination
From the drop-down list pick the option for the question. ‘ From where did you get the information about NIFT admission’? Then candidates must read the details mentioned in the declaration carefully, and click on the check box of ‘I agree’. Click on the ‘Save’ button after checking the information.
After this, candidates will be directed to a new page wherein they click on the ‘Home’ button to complete filling the NIFT 2022 application form.
Step 4 - Upload photograph and signature
Candidates have to upload the required documents in this part of the NIFT application form 2022 according to the specified format and size mentioned below.
Step 5 - Pay the registration fee
Candidates can pay the application form in both online and offline mode through credit card/debit card/ net banking or Demand Draft. Candidates can choose the payment mode according to their convenience. The bank and transaction charges on the fee will have to be borne by the applicants.
Image - 9: If candidates pay the application form through demand draft(DD) then they have to provide the DD number and date. Next, they need to select the bank name from the drop-down menu and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Image 10: On the other hand, if candidates wish to pay the registration fee through online mode, then they to click the option for making the payment in online mode and then make the payment.
NIFT Application Fee 2022
Window to edit NIFTRegistration Form 2022
Once the application fee is paid, the authorities provided the facility to edit the application. The window to edit or update the application form was opened from January 18-22, 2022.
Browse Top Fashion Design Colleges by Location
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - How to fill NIFT Application Form 2022 - Step by Step Procedure
Question: When will the authorities release the application form of NIFT 2022?
NIFT 2022 application form is available on the official website of NIFT on December 3.
Question: What is the steps to fill the NIFT 2022 registration form?
The steps to fill the NIFT application form 2022 are as follows.
Fill the NIFT application form
Upload the documents
Pay the application fee
Question: When is NIFT 2022?
NIFT 2022 was held on February 6, 2022, in online remote proctored mode.
Question: When will the window to edit the NIFT registration form 2022 be opened?
The window to rectify the registration form of NIFT was opened from January 18-22, 2022.
Best NIFT Coaching Institutes in India with Fees Structure - K...
NIFT Admit Card 2023 - NIFT will release the NIFT 2023 admit c...
NIFT Answer Key 2023 - The authority will release the NIFT ans...
NIFT Result 2023: National Institute of Fashion Technology wil...
Must-Read Books for Fashion Design Aspirants - Here is a list ...
Questions related to NIFT Entrance Exam
which guide is best for NIFT entrance exam?
I hope this helps.
The Bachelor of Design (B. Des), Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech), and Master of Design programmes all require applicants to pass the National Institute of Fashion Technology entrance test, also known as the NIFT entrance exam, which is administered at the national level.
These are some of the best self-help book.
- McGraw Hill Education.
- NIFT Exam Guide by Verma.
- Concepts of Pattern Grading.
- NIFT Exam Guide by Dr. R. P. Datason.
- NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide.
- Popular Master Guide NIFT by R. Gupta.
- Bright Careers Guide NIFT Entrance Exam.
- Arihant NIFT Entrance Exam Self Study Guide.
I hope this helps you.
what is the fees in nift College
can we apply for NIFT entrance exam after 12th class
Yes! If you want to pursue your under graduation from nift after 12th or even if you are appearing for12th exam then you are eligible to apply for the exam. There are several courses offered by nift which includes undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Age (Undergraduate degree programmes) -
- General - the maximum age should be less than 24 years as on 1st august in the year of examination
- Reserved category - 5 years relaxation
Hope this information helps :)
What is the academic eligibility criteria for NIFT entrance exam?
NIFT 2023 ELIGIBILITY - B.DES admission
1. Aspiring students must have completed a 10+2 board exam from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education/State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or,
2. Any Board/Public School/University Examination conducted in India or abroad which is equivalent to the 10+2 system and is accorded by the Association of Indian Universities or,
3. If candidates complete the General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Sri Lanka/ Cambridge/) at the Advanced (A) level/International Baccalaureate (IB) then, they are eligible to apply or,
4. Students will also be eligible if they have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by the National Open School with at least five subjects or,
5. Diploma of 3 or 4 years which is recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
Age limit - Candidates must be of 23 years of age as of August 1, 2022. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Person With Disability (PHP) get a relaxation of 5 years
Eligibility for B.F.Tech admission
1. Students must pass the Class 12 exam in the 10+2 pattern of examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or,
2. Any Public School/Board/University Exam in India or in foreign countries which is equivalent to a 10+2 system with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics as a mandatory subjects. It must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or,
3. General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination(London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the advanced (A) level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/International Baccalaureate (IB) or,
4. Diploma of 3 or 4 years in any programme of engineering which is recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education or,
5. A passing grade in the Higher Secondary Education Examination held by the National Open School with at least five subjects - Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Age limit is same as B.des
You can check other details about eligibility criteria for NIFT from link below
Hope this was informative for you
i want to do bvoc in interior design. can we find colleges for the same taking nift exam ?
For BVoc courses in interior design, separate entrance exams are conducted by the concerned colleges. By giving NIFT you can only get admission in BDes and MDes courses in NIFTs and some other participating institutes.