Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design
Here's the list:
Centre for Product Design & Manufacturing (CPDM), IISc Bangalore
Industrial Design Centre (IDC), IIT Bombay
Instrument Design Development Centre (IDD), IIT Delhi
Department of Design, IIT Guwahati
Department of Design, IIT Hyderabad
Design Programme, IIT Kanpur
Design Discipline, IIITDM Jabalpur
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University, Vellore
World University of Design (WUD)
Depends upon the category and Reservation quota. So, you have to be specific with the reservations category.
For ST the opening is 3.
For all the details you can have a look in our article:
Link for the article:
Last year closing rank for UCEED for obc student are as follows-
IIIT Jabalpur- 54
IIT Guwhati- 35
IIT Hyderabad- 37
Fore more detail refer this link
Hope it helps
Given below is a list of certificates and other documents that are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for UCEED 2020. The certificates must be in the Central Government format as given in the appendices below.
• A recent colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it allows unambiguous identification of the candidate (only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted).
• Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature on white paper (only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted).
• Qualifying examination certificate, if appeared in 2019 (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
• Candidates who will be appearing in 2020 for the board exam, a certificate from the school/college principal in the given format (Appendix 1) should be uploaded (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
• If the name is not same as in the Class XII certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION UNDER THE EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, ST OR PWD CATEGORY
• EWS(Appendix -10), OBC-NCL (Appendix -2), Caste (for SC), tribe (for ST) (Appendix-3) or PwD certificate (Appendix 4-7) issued by a competent authority (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
PWD CANDIDATES REQUIRING SCRIBE AND/OR COMPENSATORY TIME
• PwD candidates requiring scribe and or compensatory time (20 min/hr) during the exam need to upload a request letter as per appendix (8 & 9).
Dear Vinay, if not through Google Chrome, please try logging in through Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Not all browsers do have the server capacity. If it still doesn't work, please reach out to the helpdesk at:
[email protected] (mailto:[email protected])
. But this issue should be resolved by changing the browser.
you can give uceed exam 2 attempts. so you can attempt in 2020 and 2021 for uceed exam. follow the below link to know more details.
hope it would help.
you may follow careers360 website to get latest updates on kvpy, UCEED and BITSAT exam. just install the app and set the exam alert as per your choices.
hope you do understand.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile