NIFT College Predictor 2023 - Predict Colleges for Admission into BDes, MDes
NIFT College Predictor 2023 - Careers360 has developed the college predictor tool for NIFT 2023 which can indicate the possible college and course to which students can get admission. Candidates will be able to know their prospects of getting admission based on the rank that they have secured by using the NIFT 2023 college predictor tool. To use the NIFT college predictor, candidates need to enter their rank, category, home state, and the branches in which they are seeking admission.
Stay up-to date with NIFT Entrance Exam News
Top College in India Offering Design
About NIFT College Predictor Tool
The college predictor of NIFT is a user-friendly tool that is developed by taking into consideration the cutoff trends of the previous years of NIFT. The probable college and programme will be predicted which candidates are likely to get admission once the entire information is entered into the NIFT 2023 college predictor. Read the complete article to know more about NIFT college predictor 2023.
How to use NIFT 2023 College Predictor?
The steps to use the college predictor are listed below.
Click here to check the college predictor of NIFT 2023.
Use your Facebook or Google account to log in. Candidates can use the tool by registering on the site.
Candidates have to fill in the following information in the NIFT college predictor after successfully registering.
Selection of Category- From the dropdown list candidates will have to select their respective category
Choose the home state- From the dropdown list select the home state
Preferred Branch- Select the NIFT branches in which you want to take admission.
Candidates will have to click on the “predict now” button after entering all the required information.
Details displayed by NIFT college predictor 2023
After the candidate clicks on the “predict now” button, the college predictor of NIFT will process all the information. Based on the information that is provided by the candidate, the NIFT college predictor will indicate the result. Candidates are advised to provide accurate information while filling out the NIFT 2023 college predictor for best results.
List of Institutes- NIFT college predictor 2023 will show the names of the institutes where the candidates will be offered admission based on the inputs entered by candidates. It also provides the branch in which candidates will be offered admission.
A probability level of getting admission- The tool will indicate the level of probability of getting admission in different institutes as per the information given by the candidate in the college predictor tool of NIFT. The probability level of getting admission will be mentioned against each institute. It will say- low, medium, and high or will simply say “no”.
What is the advantage of the NIFT college predictor
Know about the best colleges and courses- NIFT college predictor 2023 will mention which are the best courses and institutes where candidates can get admission depending on their rank secured by them. This depends on the preference of the college and course.
Shortlist courses and colleges- Candidates will get an opportunity to decide in which institute they want to take admission and which particular course would they want to pursue based on the prediction made by NIFT 2023 college predictor.
Get to know your competitors- One will also get to know where they stand in comparison to other candidates with the help of a college predictor.
Make a sound decision- Candidates can take into account all the pros and cons and make a correct decision after the predictions that are made by the NIFT college predictor.
NIFT Participating Institute 2023
|National Institute of Fashion Technology, Panchkula|
Top Design Entrance Exam
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NIFT College Predictor 2023 - Predict Colleges for Admission into BDes, MDes
Question: What is NIFT cutoff?
NIFT cutoff is the minimum qualifying mark that candidates need to score to obtain admission to NIFT campuses.
The exam conducting body will soon release the minimum qualifying marks for NIFT admission 2023. NIFT cutoff 2023is expected to remain along the same lines as the previous year's.
Candidates can check the last merit rank of NIFT admission for previous years and draw a fair idea of the minimum qualifying marks for NIFT admission.
Question: When can I register for NIFT counselling?
The window to register for NIFT counselling 2023 will be available online at nift.ac.in.
Question: What are the details provided by the NIFT 2023 college predictor?
The details provided by the college predictor of NIFT is mentioned in the above article.
Question: When was NIFT 2023?
NIFT 2023 was held on February 5, 2023.
Question: What is the benefit of using NIFT college predictor 2023?
Through NIFT college predictor candidates can know the about best college and course, get a fair idea about their competitors and help in making a sound decision.
Question: How can I use college predictor of NIFT 2023?
The steps to use the NIFT 2023 college predictor are mentioned below.
To use the college predictor of NIFT, Click here.
Log in either using your Facebook or Google account. Candidates can also register on the site to use college predictor.
Enter the following information in the NIFT college predictor after successfully registering.
Select the category from the dropdown list
Choose the home state from the dropdown list
Select the preferred branch from the dropdown list
Click on the ‘predict now’ button after entering the details.
Impressive portfolio is the backbone of every design aspirants...
Popular Career Options for Web Designers in India - Do you wan...
NIFT Exam Dates 2023 Released - Know the NIFT dates 2023 such ...
NIFT Admit Card 2023 - NIFT has issued the NIFT 2023 admit car...
Questions related to NIFT Entrance Exam
When will the NIFT exam 2023 correction window available?
The application form correction window for NIFT 2023 is active from January 9 to 12, 2023.
can we apply for NIFT entrance exam after 12th class
Yes! If you want to pursue your under graduation from nift after 12th or even if you are appearing for12th exam then you are eligible to apply for the exam. There are several courses offered by nift which includes undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Age (Undergraduate degree programmes) -
- General - the maximum age should be less than 24 years as on 1st august in the year of examination
- Reserved category - 5 years relaxation
Hope this information helps :)
What is the academic eligibility criteria for NIFT entrance exam?
NIFT 2023 ELIGIBILITY - B.DES admission
1. Aspiring students must have completed a 10+2 board exam from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education/State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or,
2. Any Board/Public School/University Examination conducted in India or abroad which is equivalent to the 10+2 system and is accorded by the Association of Indian Universities or,
3. If candidates complete the General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Sri Lanka/ Cambridge/) at the Advanced (A) level/International Baccalaureate (IB) then, they are eligible to apply or,
4. Students will also be eligible if they have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by the National Open School with at least five subjects or,
5. Diploma of 3 or 4 years which is recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
Age limit - Candidates must be of 23 years of age as of August 1, 2022. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Person With Disability (PHP) get a relaxation of 5 years
Eligibility for B.F.Tech admission
1. Students must pass the Class 12 exam in the 10+2 pattern of examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or,
2. Any Public School/Board/University Exam in India or in foreign countries which is equivalent to a 10+2 system with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics as a mandatory subjects. It must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or,
3. General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination(London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the advanced (A) level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/International Baccalaureate (IB) or,
4. Diploma of 3 or 4 years in any programme of engineering which is recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education or,
5. A passing grade in the Higher Secondary Education Examination held by the National Open School with at least five subjects - Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Age limit is same as B.des
You can check other details about eligibility criteria for NIFT from link below
Hope this was informative for you
i want to do bvoc in interior design. can we find colleges for the same taking nift exam ?
For BVoc courses in interior design, separate entrance exams are conducted by the concerned colleges. By giving NIFT you can only get admission in BDes and MDes courses in NIFTs and some other participating institutes.
My rank is 1450 in general category in nift exam 2022 will i get into nift???
A rank of 1450 in Nift 2022 is indeed to a good rank and can fetch nift colleges for sure. However there are conditions which are important for the consideration of the cut offs like -
- Choices filled by the candidate.
- Number of candidates appearing in the examination.
- Difficulty level of the examination.
- Number of vacant seats.
You can hope to get colleges like NIFT jodhpur, NIFT Kolkata, NIFT Bhubaneswar, NIFT Patna.