CEED Cutoff 2019 - The cutoff of CEED 2019 will be prescribed by IIT Bombay, the exam conducting institute. Aspiring candidates seeking admissions to postgraduate design programmes at IISC Bangalore and the IITs are required to score equal to or above the CEED cutoff 2019. Those, who can’t obtain this score, will be ineligible for the Master of Design (M.Des.) admissions. The participating institutes including IIT Kanpur, IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Guwahati, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Delhi and IISc Bangalore will release category-wise CEED 2019 cutoff for respective programmes. The cutoff of CEED 2019 will vary across these institutes and also from programme to programme. CEED cutoff 2019 will depend on various factors like applications received and available seats. CEED 2019 was held on January 19 in two parts. The shortlisted candidates of the first part will be eligible for evaluation of the second part. The score of part B will be used for preparation of CEED 2019 cutoff and merit list. Candidates can check this article to understand various details and nuances of CEED cutoff 2019.
LATEST - CEED 2019 Result released on March 4.
Important Dates related to CEED Cutoff 2019
January 19, 2019
CEED 2019 result declaration
March 4, 2019
Download of CEED 2019 score card
March 4, 2019
Factors determining CEED 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of CEED 2019 will depend on multiple factors. Some of the crucial ones are mentioned below:
- Previous years’ cutoff trends
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Performance of candidates in CEED 2019
- Total number of candidates appearing for CEED 2019
- Total number of sanctioned seats in each programme
CEED Cutoff 2019- Key Highlights
- CEED 2019 question paper have two parts- Part A and Part B.
- Part A is a screening test for shortlisting candidates for Part B.
- The merit list of CEED 2018 will be prepared based on Part B score, and will include both the opening and closing ranks of those candidates who have qualified for counselling round. The closing rank is also the CEED 2019 cutoff.
- Each participating institute of CEED 2019 will have different cutoff.
CEED Cutoff 2019 - Paper A
Paper A is of one hour, and carries 100 marks. The questions are of multiple type questions (MCQs) and Numerical Answer Type (NAT). The candidates will have to score the minimum percentages applicable to their respective category in order to qualify in this part.
Category-wise minimum per cent of marks needed to qualify CEED 2019 part A
CEED 2019 Cutoff (Minimum percentage of marks in Part A to be shortlisted)
SC/ ST/ PwD
IIT Bombay conducts Common Entrance Exam for Design 2019 for admission to Master of Design (M.Des.) programmes offered by the participating institutes. They may also conduct further tests or interviews for the final selection. CEED 2019 score card will be valid for a period of one year from the day of result declaration.
CEED Result 2019
IIT Bombay has announced the result of CEED 2019 in online mode on March 4. To download the result, candidates can now access the result portal and log in using their registered email ID and password.