Best Online Coaching for NIFT - Top Online Tutorials
Best Online Coaching for NIFT: Are you planning to make a career in the field of fashion design? Fashion Designing is one of the growing fields ever! Lakhs of students every year plan and appear in various entrance exams for admission in Fashion design. NIFT Entrance Exams are among the top choices among the students.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) holds an entrance exam to select candidates for admission to its design programmes, which include Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.FTech), Master of Design (M.Des), Master of Fashion Management (MFM), and Master of Fashion Technology (M.FTech).
Latest Updates for NIFT Entrance Exam
- 11 Jun 2022:
Check out this NIFT 2023 syllabus to ace the design entrance exam.
- 20 May 2022:
The registration process for NIFT 2022 counselling begins. Register now!
- 18 May 2022:
The final NIFT result 2022 has been declared in online mode. Check now!
Stay up-to date with NIFT Entrance Exam News
Top College in India Offering Design
NIFT is a pioneer in the field of fashion education, with its headquarters in New Delhi. NIFT has campuses in Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Patna, Shillong, Raebareli, Srinagar, and Panchkula, in addition to its headquarters in New Delhi.
Top NIFT Preparation Institution and Fees
In India, there are lots of coaching institutions providing NIFT Preparation Classes. However, one needs to be sure of everything before taking admission. All these coaching classes differ in lots of ways, and one needs to do thorough research before coming to a decision.
Given below are some of the best institutes for online coaching which will give you the path on how you can start your journey for NIFT preparation. In the table below is the list of best institutes of NIFT with their Rating, working hours, their city location, the courses/services they offer you as well as the working hours they are connected with you -
Name of the Institute
Rajendra Bhatia S Design IFAAA
Pahal Design Education Pvt. Ltd.
Rs. 0.30 lakhs
Sambhav Design Private Limited
Rs. 0.35 lakhs
Taxila Design and Architecture
Benefits of Online NIFT Coaching
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) comes among the most prestigious universities for having Design Education in India. There are various institutes in India having years of experience that almost ensures students of getting admitted to their dream college. Coaching is available by both means in India, but everything has pros as well as cons.
Online coaching is a recent trend flourishing in India. It helps students with various opportunities like you can attend classes and learn from wherever they want. Students can study from their homes too.
They can attend their classes at the time they are suitable. All the materials are provided to you 24/7 on your systems. All you need to do is get connected to the best online courses, which we will help you with all along the way. Live sessions are being provided to you, doubt sessions, quizzes, and many more.
Online NIFT Coaching vs Offline NIFT Coaching
To get admitted to your dream college in designing background. Students need to attempt the NIFT exam. For the preparation for the NIFT exam, you can take online as well as offline coaching. Offline coaching is preferred for those students who keep a connection with their mentors. But Since offline coaching is nowadays flourishing at an immense rate people can opt for this too. Students need to just connect with the website and take some courses or to crack NIFT you can also go for self-study also.
Many of the websites provide you with free courses or demo classes. You can refer to them as well as you can just browse about some of the courses. In the above section also some of the information about the institutes has been given. Many design students wonder if the NIFT Entrance Exam can be passed in three months. Candidates can easily pass the NIFT Entrance Exam in three months if they use the right preparation approach and study materials. And all these are provided by online as well as offline institutes.
Browse Top Fashion Design Colleges by Location
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Best Online Coaching for NIFT - Top Online Tutorials
Question: How many students are chosen for the NIFT program?
Despite this, the NIFT attracts about 23,000 applicants each year. Candidates will learn the needed rank to obtain admission to a certain design program and school through the NIFT cutoff. To find out the minimum score necessary to pass the admission exam, see the NIFT cut-off.
Question: What are the courses offered by NIFT?
In the disciplines of design, management, and technology, NIFT provides 4-year UG and 2-year PG programs. Students must take two written entrance examinations, the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and the General Ability Test (GAT), to be admitted to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Master of Design (M.Des) programs (GAT). Aspirants only need to take the GAT for other courses such as Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech), Master of Fashion Technology (MFTech), and Master of Fashion Management (MFM).
Question: What is the average time required to prepare for the NIFT Exam?
NIFT Preparation Strategy for 6 Months. Every year, about 22,000 applicants take the NIFT test, which is extremely competitive. Nearly 2,400 places are granted to eligible candidates on the basis of merit. Anyone can pass the test if they follow a well-structured and well-designed preparation approach.
Question: What are the main subjects that come under the NIFT exam?
Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical Ability, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs are all part of the NIFT curriculum. Both the GAT and CAT tests have different syllabuses, which are listed here.
Question: What is the purpose of giving the NIFT exam?
The NIFT Entrance Examination is held every year for admission to the National Institute of Fashion Technology's undergraduate (Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Fashion Technology) and post-graduate (Master of Fashion Technology) fashion programs.
Top 10 Best Design Books for Design Students in 2023
Top 10 Best Design Books for Design Students : We approached t...
10 Do’s and Don’ts For NIFT 2023 - NIFT Preparation Tips
10 Do’s and Don’ts for NIFT 2023 - Careers360 brings to you a ...
NIFT 2023 Last Minute Preparation Tips: Points to Remember
NIFT 2023 Last Minute Preparation Tips: NIFT entrance test is ...
How to Prepare for NIFT 2024: Preparation Tips & Strategy
How To Prepare For NIFT Entrance Exam 2024 - With a maximum nu...
What is Fashion Design Management
What is Fashion Design Management - The fashion industry being...
Questions related to NIFT Entrance Exam
When will the NIFT exam 2023 correction window available?
The application form correction window for NIFT 2023 was active from January 9 to 12, 2023.
can we apply for NIFT entrance exam after 12th class
Yes! If you want to pursue your under graduation from nift after 12th or even if you are appearing for12th exam then you are eligible to apply for the exam. There are several courses offered by nift which includes undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Age (Undergraduate degree programmes) -
- General - the maximum age should be less than 24 years as on 1st august in the year of examination
- Reserved category - 5 years relaxation
Hope this information helps :)
What is the academic eligibility criteria for NIFT entrance exam?
NIFT 2023 ELIGIBILITY - B.DES admission
1. Aspiring students must have completed a 10+2 board exam from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education/State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or,
2. Any Board/Public School/University Examination conducted in India or abroad which is equivalent to the 10+2 system and is accorded by the Association of Indian Universities or,
3. If candidates complete the General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Sri Lanka/ Cambridge/) at the Advanced (A) level/International Baccalaureate (IB) then, they are eligible to apply or,
4. Students will also be eligible if they have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by the National Open School with at least five subjects or,
5. Diploma of 3 or 4 years which is recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
Age limit - Candidates must be of 23 years of age as of August 1, 2022. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Person With Disability (PHP) get a relaxation of 5 years
Eligibility for B.F.Tech admission
1. Students must pass the Class 12 exam in the 10+2 pattern of examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi or,
2. Any Public School/Board/University Exam in India or in foreign countries which is equivalent to a 10+2 system with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics as a mandatory subjects. It must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or,
3. General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination(London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the advanced (A) level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/International Baccalaureate (IB) or,
4. Diploma of 3 or 4 years in any programme of engineering which is recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education or,
5. A passing grade in the Higher Secondary Education Examination held by the National Open School with at least five subjects - Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Age limit is same as B.des
You can check other details about eligibility criteria for NIFT from link below
Hope this was informative for you
i want to do bvoc in interior design. can we find colleges for the same taking nift exam ?
For BVoc courses in interior design, separate entrance exams are conducted by the concerned colleges. By giving NIFT you can only get admission in BDes and MDes courses in NIFTs and some other participating institutes.
My rank is 1450 in general category in nift exam 2022 will i get into nift???
A rank of 1450 in Nift 2022 is indeed to a good rank and can fetch nift colleges for sure. However there are conditions which are important for the consideration of the cut offs like -
- Choices filled by the candidate.
- Number of candidates appearing in the examination.
- Difficulty level of the examination.
- Number of vacant seats.
You can hope to get colleges like NIFT jodhpur, NIFT Kolkata, NIFT Bhubaneswar, NIFT Patna.